1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

Reported.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

DOTTIE: the number of deleted posts here is becoming ridiculous. Certainly we can find a way to be a bit more tolerant of free speech here. I suggest posting some rules for posting that are clear and concise then enforcing them usiing good judgement. Too many "this post has been deleted" on all the threads. Its really hurting the forum.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

DOTTIE: the number of deleted posts here is becoming ridiculous. Certainly we can find a way to be a bit more tolerant of free speech here. I suggest posting some rules for posting that are clear and concise then enforcing them usiing good judgement. Too many "this post has been deleted" on all the threads. Its really hurting the forum.

most of what they are deleting is spam posts.. it just looks bad because you see 8 removed posts and don't know what was there. But most of it is just crap that they deleted.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

most of what they are deleting is spam posts.. it just looks bad because you see 8 removed posts and don't know what was there. But most of it is just crap that they deleted.

Actually a lot of them are attacks by my personal stalker. :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

it's all spam no matter how you slice it. my point was, most of the posts that are getting removed lately deserve it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Why do I see so many 'this post has been removed'?  It's not all 'spam'.

I just don't understand.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

Why do I see so many 'this post has been removed'?  It's not all 'spam'.

I just don't understand.

Personal insults, foul language, spam, plagarism, political talk, and copyright violations, I suppose. BDC has those listed as violations when you register here.

I think they hired smelleybehind as the board censor.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

it's all spam no matter how you slice it. my point was, most of the posts that are getting removed lately deserve it.

Its hard to judge what is being removed because we never see it. The sheer volume of deleted posts is concerning

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Its hard to judge what is being removed because we never see it. The sheer volume of deleted posts is concerning

that's because 04idiots/bill/softy are spamming the boards with nonsense, politics and off-topic material. I haven't read every post that's been deleted but most posts i have read that got deleted have deserved it (recently).

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

You're making my case for me. Thank you.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Your board is becoming a JOKE!  Everyone is complaining, yet all you offer YOUR CUSTOMERS is excuses!

Sorry to sound so frustrated, but it's getting rediculous!  You put yourself at the top of this board, but folks generally have to wait days to hear a response from you.  I assume you have other duties, but you shouldn't put yourself at the top of the board if this part of your job is not a priority??