Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Re: Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

Are you folks ever going to let us know what the problem is?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to RSdirtdogOR's comment:

what's up with the multiple aliases?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to RSdirtdogOR's comment:

what's up with the multiple aliases?

I had to open this one when my husband was exiled.  :(    He was having withdrawals, so I let him post a few things on my new page.  We often collaborate.  When he was calling out Stiffy for his Socio-P garbage, BDC decided to ban him instead of that Soft & Stiff character. 

Rediculous but true!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Having to wait after a post for it to show up is really killing the forum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

WHY was my post removed????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

This is Ice-Cream.  But when I log into the site, I have been ten other usernames.   LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

What is going on with this site?  It keeps telling me I'm someone else?

Soxdog, 

I'm having similar issues. First I've not been able to log off for days and can't access the Member's Center. At times I've gotten into different post and the site has had me logged on as other members. And like others, when I post it can take a few minutes for my post to show up. What's wrong at the Globe. 

Hetch

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

What is going on with this site?  It keeps telling me I'm someone else?

Soxdog, 

I'm having similar issues. First I've not been able to log off for days and can't access the Member's Center. At times I've gotten into different post and the site has had me logged on as other members. And like others, when I post it can take a few minutes for my post to show up. What's wrong at the Globe. 

Hetch

Guys,  it all started on Monday afternoon when all heck was breaking in Boston......... A lot of sites were overloaded.....  This one has not recovered yet !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Dottie

Maybe the mods could lighten up?? Moderation in moderation, would be appreciated

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

also, why does BDC allow pike to have 7 different monikers going all at once?

or maybe trantor makes 8....i lost count

YES

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

intrresting that you claim that you do not have time to keep up with the latest news on ortiz, yet you post on every ortiz thread. now i see that once again you are on a first name basis with the site moderator. now i see why once again, why harmless comments directed at you get removed.

Good ole BuBu back to his old form. So much for your "peace treaty" you promised pumpsie.

Not to worry Msobstinate. I stopped a long time ago worrying about the paranoia of other posters on this site.  As far as my being on a "first name basis with the moderator" anyone posting in this thread who hasn't figured out that the moderator's name is Dottie has reading comprehension issues beyond what I can be concerned about. 

As far as my commenting on Ortiz threads..I'll comment on whatever threads I care to. If my comments bother Jack..he is free to use the ignore button. Besides..I believe what I stated is no one has time to go through threads with a "fine tooth comb"...I keep up on all the Red Sox news..Ortiz included.

Also msobstinate..I am quite surprised that the promise from him of "peace on the board" and not making personal comments lasted as long as it did. Usually..his promises last for minutes or hours. His word is worthless..as it seems many have already discovered here.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

intrresting that you claim that you do not have time to keep up with the latest news on ortiz, yet you post on every ortiz thread. now i see that once again you are on a first name basis with the site moderator. now i see why once again, why harmless comments directed at you get removed.

Good ole BuBu back to his old form. So much for your "peace treaty" you promised pumpsie.

Not to worry Msobstinate. I stopped a long time ago worrying about the paranoia of other posters on this site.  As far as my being on a "first name basis with the moderator" anyone posting in this thread who hasn't figured out that the moderator's name is Dottie has reading comprehension issues beyond what I can be concerned about. 

As far as my commenting on Ortiz threads..I'll comment on whatever threads I care to. If my comments bother Jack..he is free to use the ignore button. Besides..I believe what I stated is no one has time to go through threads with a "fine tooth comb"...I keep up on all the Red Sox news..Ortiz included.

Also msobstinate..I am quite surprised that the promise from him of "peace on the board" and not making personal comments lasted as long as it did. Usually..his promises last for minutes or hours. His word is worthless..as it seems many have already discovered here.

We all know who goes through threads with a fine tooth comb....

Like I said ....good ole jackbu up to his old form and still playing the same games :)

lol...true. Do you know that after I posted that comment..I started to question myself..? How did I know the moderators name was Dottie..? Have I been commenting on every Ortiz thread?  Then I realized that this thread was started by none other than BDCDottie...and while I've commented on a couple or Ortiz threads I've not commented on them all.

After a minute I came to my senses and realized that the only way our "friend" could make these statements is if he was going through my threads. Then..I thought maybe I would make my profile private..but I get a lot of private messages and I don't want our "friend" to define the way I participate on this site.

Besides..it seems without me to translate for him anymore..his reading comprehension is virtually non existent. So much for "I blog because I want to be a better writer". Right...we all know why our "friend" is here...and it has nothing to do with self improvement..lol. Sad really....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

We all know who goes through threads with a fine tooth comb....

Like I said ....good ole jackbu up to his old form and still playing the same games :)

lol...true. Do you know that after I posted that comment..I started to question myself..? How did I know the moderators name was Dottie..? Have I been commenting on every Ortiz thread?  Then I realized that this thread was started by none other than BDCDottie...and while I've commented on a couple or Ortiz threads I've not commented on them all.

After a minute I came to my senses and realized that the only way our "friend" could make these statements is if he was going through my threads. Then..I thought maybe I would make my profile private..but I get a lot of private messages and I don't want our "friend" to define the way I participate on this site.

Besides..it seems without me to translate for him anymore..his reading comprehension is virtually non existent. So much for "I blog because I want to be a better writer". Right...we all know why our "friend" is here...and it has nothing to do with self improvement..lol. Sad really....

Classic jackbu.... getting his rocks off that he is being mentioned, I'm sure. No one has to dig through past posts to know where Bubu is going to show up....any given Ortiz thread....

ORRRR DANCING WITH THE STARS......LOL.

lol..actually I think that Dancing thread is really the best place for him. Several like minded people on that thread..politics and sports are really out of his league and people in both forums don't seem to suffer fools as easily as those in the dancing or the commoners forums.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

i guess this means that you will no longer go to the end of the earth for me.

If that comment is directed to me..then...gee...you think???

..and that you knew that..and still acted the way you acted just again proves to me that you are simply not a quality person. So..congratulations..if your intention was to drive me away then you succeeded in spades. I am sure this makes you very proud...so let me be the first ( and no doubt only) to congratulate you on a job well done.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts