Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to Kitzingen's comment:

You must be kidding?  Is the entrance music  for a new player a valid topic for a new thread thread? Do it on the another forum. Nobody here cares.

It has to do with our new closer, so its SOX STUFF, Kitz...or couldnt you figure that out?  I was having some fun and apparently nobody here has a clue, including YOU. Maybe some here should lighten up a bit and not be so bland.

Kitzingen is PIKE,paw

is he also the LR3683paw too?  that name is interesting...

Yes

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

No need pike. Dottie was answering my post, about multiple screen names. BDC took back the forums to have more control. The moderators are doing a great job. They have a handle on you, so yes, I'm happy. Thanks for asking. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No need pike. Dottie was answering my post, about multiple screen names. BDC took back the forums to have more control. The moderators are doing a great job. They have a handle on you, so yes, I'm happy. Thanks for asking. 

Who has a handle on your pal Mikey? You know, the guy we now know for sure was bumping the threads up using the letter "m" each time - which, btw, I'm sure he NEVER thought would one day show up. Mocking Smileybeni using Smellybehind wasn't enough of a clue to some posters. Neither was Law2009 -- using his Law screenname with his 2009 championship season attached. And no one can say that anything wrecked this board more than the thread bumping and the character "Law".

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

So whats really up JBay? Are you a mod here? Just curious.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

No need, pike. Dottie was answering my post, about multiple screen names. BDC took back the forums to have more control. The moderators are doing a great job. They have a handle on you, so yes, I'm happy. Thanks for asking. 

What's really up is, Pike is off his meds. Anything I know and have posted, is what BDCDottie has posted here or talk to BDC, regarding the forum changes. She also posted in a thread recently, when pike was on his j-bay moderator rant and tried calling me out as Tim Wescott, I was neither. She has also stated in the past, no poster is a moderator. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Whats really up is, Pike is off his meds. Anything I know and have posted, is what BDCDottie has posted here or talk to BDC, regarding the forum changes. She also posted in a thread recently, when pike was on his j-bay moderator rant and tried calling me out as Tim Wescott, I was neither. 

Is this an answer? You forgot to write any words!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Whats really up is, Pike is off his meds. Anything I know and have posted, is what BDCDottie has posted here or talk to BDC, regarding the forum changes. She also posted in a thread recently, when pike was on his j-bay moderator rant and tried calling me out as Tim Wescott, I was neither. 

in the middle of mine, and yours. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

what's really up is, Pike is off his meds. Anything I know and have posted, is what BDCDottie has posted here or talk to BDC, regarding the forum changes. She also posted in a thread recently, when pike was on his j-bay moderator rant and tried calling me out as Tim Wescott, I was neither. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

what's really up is, Pike is off his meds. Anything I know and have posted, is what BDCDottie has posted here or talk to BDC, regarding the forum changes. She also posted in a thread recently, when pike was on his j-bay moderator rant and tried calling me out as Tim Wescott, I was neither. 

Got it. We should have some PARTCIPATING mods here I think. That would be useful. Or at least some active mod advisers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Got it. We should have some PARTCIPATING mods here I think. That would be useful. Or at least some active mod advisers.

I'd like to go on the record as being 100% against that. There's no doubt it would wind up being a Dem Yankees alum like yourself, and this board would then become a full-fledged Yankee board. JBay would probably even put his pal Mikey up for consideration, which would welcome his character "Law" back as well as making bumping threads until Sox fans he doesn't like are removed mandatory.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I'd like to go on the record as being 100% against that. There's no doubt it would wind up being a Dem Yankees alum like yourself, and this board would then become a full-fledged Yankee board. JBay would probably even put his pal Mikey up for consideration, which would welcome his character "Law" back as well as making bumping threads until Sox fans he doesn't like are removed mandatory.

If this Pumpsie's way of "volunteering" for the job, I'm also against it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

I have to admit that the first thing I would do is to ban personal attacks here, so I don't blame you for being a little nervous at my suggestion.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I have to admit that the first thing I would do is to ban personal attacks here, so I don't blame you for being a little nervous at my suggestion.

Hardly...

It seems to me that the way the board is currently monitored has kept you in line.

That works for me.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Hardly...

It seems to me that the way the board is currently monitored has kept you in line.

That works for me.

One other board fixed him up as well. he is banned.

So I hear.

I'm stunned!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

So your suggestion was about you being the mod here. LOL I don't think a poster who goes on the Pats board and makes comments about how Brady CHOKED should be a mod on any Boston board. And you used caps and bold, I believe. No fan talks about their own team that way. I can understand not being happy with the outcome, but calling someone a choker is really reserved for fans of other teams. You sounded just like you sound here when you talk about the Sox. That being, it's impossible to believe the comments you make are coming from a fan of the team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Anyone else have the edit button asking for the headline to be inserted before taking the edit? 

Why isn't the edit button automatically identifying which Headline the post is being edited from?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to parhunter55's comment:

Anyone else have the edit button asking for the dline

I haven't tried to edit anything today. But so far no.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Anyone else have the edit button asking for the headline to be inserted before taking the edit? 

Why isn't the edit button automatically identifying which Headline the post is being edited from?

i have the same problems when trying to edit posts.

the headlines aren't showing up right now anyway so i just hit the keyboard a couple times and it will edit my post.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

YES!   Extremely frustrating!