Reyes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Reyes

So, who is surprised that the super star IFer with blazing speed ... a part of that uber club in Northern Buffalo, is out again for a long time?

Not me.

Glad we didn't shell out anthing for him.

I hope he heals and is well, but his injury record is daunting

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: Reyes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Yes because Napoli is a pillar of good health based on history.... sure.

Actually, Napoli's past is not so much litterede with injuries as it is with Mike Scioscia not liking his defense at catcher.   Well, in Boston, he is not a  catcher.

Also, if you are going to compare Napoli's injury history to Reyes', can there also be mention of propsects surrendered (3 of their top 10 for Toronto, none for Boston) to acquire each player?  And cash remaining on the contract ($92mill for Reyes. $5mill for Napoli)?  Oh, and years left (5 for Reyes, 1 for Napoli)?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In response to notin's comment:

Actually, Napoli's past is not so much litterede with injuries as it is with Mike Scioscia not liking his defense at catcher.   Well, in Boston, he is not a  catcher.

Also, if you are going to compare Napoli's injury history to Reyes', can there also be mention of propsects surrendered (3 of their top 10 for Toronto, none for Boston) to acquire each player?  And cash remaining on the contract ($92mill for Reyes. $5mill for Napoli)?  Oh, and years left (5 for Reyes, 1 for Napoli)?

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to notin's comment:

Good Sir,

While I had not forseen the retort v. Mr. Napoli by Mr. B, I am completely and  thoroughly satisfied by the very well made comparison in this matter.  I applaud your considerable insight and am quite grateful that you have seen fit to assert it in this communication. 

Again, my gratitude for favoring us with this certain constraint against "the shot from leftfield," as one might say.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Wow.  You are comparing Jose Reyes, who the Jays gave up top prospects and oodles of money for and actually has a history of injury, with Mike Napoli, who the Sox have at a great bargain (loaded with incentives of course) due to the mere spectre of injury, and gave up no one?

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts