(right) Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

(right) Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston!

We are in terrible shape as most realize. The only salvation up until about a day ago was that the one team we had anxiety about was coming to town to do battle. We could take them on 1vs1 and the better team (us) would prevail; nobody I know was worried about a 2nd enemy at the gate.

The Angles as of now - this very moment - are 4 games out of the WC. As Boston and Tampa slug each other over the head the Angles only need to whittle away and slip in through the bathroom window.

In our earlier arrogance back in August we were giddy having easy match-ups coming at us via Baltimore and Toronto. We fell hard. Well as it happens the Angles spend the next seven days playing these two roll-overs from the East.

Anyone here want to bet the Angles and Tampa both fail to close a 3-4 game gap this last week as our team continues to get its azz handed to it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston!

Angels have to catch the Rays first. Then Boston.
    13 games remain. That means the Angels have to 11-2 to beat a 6-7 Boston finish. And I think Boston will top a 6-7 mark.

Not worried about the Angels. Never really was.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Its officially "worry time," and the Angles could easily win 5 of the 7 against the East... what about our team has shown anyone that we couldn't go 2-5 over the same span?

We really are in trouble one way or the other.

Should be really interesting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

We're not in trouble. Don't panic. The Angels have a losing record against the East.
    They are barely over .500 against their own A's/M's doormat division!

They won't catch TX and they won't catch Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I think a Sox win today will greatly alleviate my concern, but a loss will push me over the edge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr-Murgatroyd. Show Mr-Murgatroyd's posts

In Response to Re: Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston!:
    [QUOTE]I think a Sox win today will greatly alleviate my concern, but a loss will push me over the edge.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

The Sox will make the playoffs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

In Response to Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston!:
    [QUOTE]We are in terrible shape as most realize. The only salvation up until about a day ago was that the one team we had anxiety about was coming to town to do battle. We could take them on 1vs1 and the better team (us) would prevail; nobody I know was worried about a 2nd enemy at the gate. The Angles as of now - this very moment - are 4 games out of the WC. As Boston and Tampa slug each other over the head the Angles only need to whittle away and slip in through the bathroom window. In our earlier arrogance back in August we were giddy having easy match-ups coming at us via Baltimore and Toronto. We fell hard. Well as it happens the Angles spend the next seven days playing these two roll-over s from the East. Anyone here want to bet the Angles and Tampa both fail to close a 3-4 game gap this last week as our team continues to get its azz handed to it?

the SOX aren't going to the playoffs(rightfully so, worst starting piching and worst bullpen in the AL.) so does it really matter who replaces the SOX?

if i had to bet, i would go with the RAYS.
    btw, i wonder if the RAYS' GM is available to work for boston?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I wonder if MLB will change the payroll imblance so we can stop signing players like Crawford and Lackey. Would it not have been nice if we were not allowed to sign Carl because we would go over the limit?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

In Response to Re: Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston! : The Sox will make the playoffs
    Posted by Mr-Murgatroyd[/QUOTE]

i'll bet you a SAM ADAMS they don't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder if MLB will change the payroll imblance so we can stop signing players like Crawford and Lackey. Would it not have been nice if we were not allowed to sign Carl because we would go over the limit?

i didn't know you were involved in the signings. all this time i've been giving credit to INEPSTEIN.
    sorry theo, i thought it was your fault.

fire burrito!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder if MLB will change the payroll imblance so we can stop signing players like Crawford and Lackey. Would it not have been nice if we were not allowed to sign Carl because we would go over the limit?

You can thank NY for Boston having to over-pay.
    If the Sox were in another division, or as you alluded, it the league financial structure went back to pre-'75, the mind-set would follow suit.

Free Agency changed everything.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sundvl20. Show sundvl20's posts

more easy? relax chicken little

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to">Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston!:
    [QUOTE]We are in terrible shape as most realize. The only salvation up until about a day ago was that the one team we had anxiety about was coming to town to do battle. We could take them on 1vs1 and the better team (us) would prevail; nobody I know was worried about a 2nd enemy at the gate. The Anglesas of now - this very moment - are 4 games out of the WC. As Boston and Tampa slug each other over the head the Angles only need to whittle away and slip in through the bathroom window. In our earlier arrogance back in August we were giddy having easy match-ups coming at us via Baltimore and Toronto. We fell hard. Well as it happens the Angles spend the next seven days playing these two roll-over s from the East. Anyone here want to bet the Anglesand Tampa both fail to close a 3-4 game gap this last week as our team continues to get its azz handed to it?

The right and straight angles are not concerned, the obtuse angle is ... well, being a bit obtuse about the whole thing, the reflex angle just responds according to each game's results, and the acute angle is panicking. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Good observation, I caught myself misspelling their name on another thread yesterday... didn't think to check here. I think I will leave it alone just so observational types such as yourself can continue to correct me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Now that I think of it, maybe the octagons and rectangles are also catching us.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]Good observation, I caught myself misspelling their name on another thread yesterday... didn't think to check here. I think I will leave it alone just so observational types such as yourself can continue to correct me.

I was trying to come up with a good joke, but I just got home from work and my mind is fried.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: (right) Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston!

I kinda like that obtuse angle. Looks...interesting.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: (right) Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston!

All of the contending teams stumbled tonight except the Sox!!! Rays,Angels,Yanks and even the Rangers lost so no matter what the Sox are at least still in the fight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Tigers aren't contending?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Angles are not worried about catching Texas, more easy to catch Boston! : I was trying to come up with a good joke, but I just got home from work and my mind is fried.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

A bafoon misspells it once, it takes a genius to misspell it 6+ times!  Frown

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

You beat Roy to the punch...line.
    That ain't easy!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

5 straight misspellings of the same word, I suppose I am accurately flawed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes Baltimore and Toronto are mere punching bags, we all know how well we have played them as of late. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Does anyone recall Burrito being against the Sox playing the free agency game last November? The forum was buzzing with speculation and I'm sure that Theo would have been tarred and feathered if he had done nothing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

um.... anyone?