1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Re: R.I.P. BILL-806

was it one too many posts about papi?  what?  annoying, but not a banning offense.  i agree - nobody should be banned.  why would anyone report a poster?  why not just use ignore feature?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

With all due respect..it's difficult to believe that Bill got banned but Conan is still here. If Bill did get banned it must have been for reasons other than what he posted on the forum. I mean his posts were someone nonsensical..but at least they were mostly based in baseball ( even if it seemed like it was bill's own fantasy brand of baseball). I don't think Conan has posted anything in this forum that is not an insult.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

Bill's posts were at least humurous and comical. Conan has never added any value. None. I think he has less baseball knowledge than the monkey on his shoulder.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

TESTING 1 2 3  ..... TESTING 1 2 3  .......   I think that BILL-806 & DAD were sent into cyber-space for the day.......  Hope Im back now !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I don't take bill too seriously, he is a bit eccentric but I like him.  He either was an old man who likes to post in this forum or he was a middle aged man having some fun.

I hope he comes back, the more the merrier.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

I don't take bill too seriously, he is a bit eccentric but I like him.  He either was an old man who likes to post in this forum or he was a middle aged man having some fun.

I hope he comes back, the more the merrier.

Thanks......  If you can read this post, please reply.....  I think that im out there, looking in !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

TESTING 1 2 3 TESTING 1 2 3   .....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Nobody gets truly banned here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Bill will be back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I like Bill.  I have no problem with anyone in this site.  After all, this is just a baseball forum where we are free to express ourselves.   Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

In response to antibody's comment:

I am in shock.

Will the sun ever rise again?

Not on the Red Sox's season.  At least according to Pumpsie Green.

HEY... "sherrif" red, you never was what I'd call amusin' and you still a'int. I don't cotton to you usin' me fer bushwhackin' other hombres here. Now git yer sorry carcass on back to where the sun don't never shine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

did he really get sacked??....because we thought 67 did also..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Yesterday was kind of strange.  I don't recall someone getting removed and put back all in the same day.  It may have happened, I just don't remember.

Sorry jete, your'e stuck with me till the sox win another world series and maybe even beyondWink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Nobody gets truly banned here.

True, I hope he comes back.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

We'll have to wait and see, jete. It would be devastating for him to lose his posting record. He was awfully proud of that. A little too proud i-m-o.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

While Bill-806 gave in to his urges to pontificate about his very right political views, his baseball posts, while opinionated were quite amusing.  I hope he does find his way back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

While Bill-806 gave in to his urges to pontificate about his very right political views, his baseball posts, while opinionated were quite amusing.  I hope he does find his way back.

IM TRYING  !!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

With all due respect..it's difficult to believe that Bill got banned but Conan is still here. If Bill did get banned it must have been for reasons other than what he posted on the forum. I mean his posts were someone nonsensical..but at least they were mostly based in baseball ( even if it seemed like it was bill's own fantasy brand of baseball). I don't think Conan has posted anything in this forum that is not an insult.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

Bill's posts were at least humurous and comical. Conan has never added any value. None. I think he has less baseball knowledge than the monkey on his shoulder.

I don't know of any other poster here who adds absolutely nothing to the forum about the subject: baseball. Some of us go to a site called Chatzy for game threads and its an anything goes site-but we police ourselves there. Conan has been there and is well behaved, discussing only the topic at hand. Yet here he "contributes" only insults to his favorite targets. I guess he has a reputation to live up to......or something.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

I doubt this is a ban, this is the same thing that happened to Robin/Doglady (Robin can testify that it was a glitch, even though SOMEONE wanted to place the blame on others) You can still see them trying to post from their profile but on the threads it showed post removed.

This is what you see from Bill's profile page.

Bill-806's Forum Posts

• Forum Post: R.I.P. BILL-806

Posted 06/11/2013 10:52:26 EDT

In response to RSPCB73's comment: While Bill-806 gave in to his urges to pontificate about his very right political views, his baseball posts, while opinionated were quite amusing.  I hope he does fin more »

• Forum Post: Testing 1 2 3 Testing 1 2 3 .....

Posted 06/11/2013 10:07:23 EDT

Trying to return from the land of the removed !!!!

more »

Thank You......  Please send help !!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

TESTING 1 2 3  TESTING 1 2 3

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

TESTING   1 2 3

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Bill-106.

You really need to contact BDC directly and ask how long you have been suspended.

You do have a software glitch but they have suspended you. Good thing about the glitch is we can read your posts...at least for now...on your page...the URL kindly provided by msobstinate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

Bill-106.

You really need to contact BDC directly and ask how long you have been suspended.

You do have a software glitch but they have suspended you. Good thing about the glitch is we can read your posts...at least for now...on your page...the URL kindly provided by miscricket.

Thank You..... Yes , I have been in contact with BDC .....  Waiting for the decision of length of time !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts