RIP ROGER EBERT!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: RIP ROGER EBERT!

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

was hoping someone else would beat me to it.. but while the man is still abit cold, figure to give him a shout-out! great ma.. cancer should be murdered!

I was a fan....will try to segue back to baseball ((;-))....what I liked most about Ebert (and his partner) most is what I also loved about the Minutemen....Ted Williams....Chris Hoy.....all seem/ed to me to be totally cool because they never made any attempt to be cool.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: RIP ROGER EBERT!

ebert was one of my cultural heroes during the 80s...he kept it real and was always a humanist...my fav review of all time was one they did about some god awful santa claus slasher film...ebert was so outraged by its crassness (and possible impact on kids) that he literally called out the producers of the film and anyone who helped make it...it was hilarious but intense as he read the names one by one to shame them....that was awesome... RIP from the balcony - happy viewing

Sections
Shortcuts