Rob Bradford on Weei says Mauro Gomez is in the clubhouse;Darnell McDonald on DL/Ellsbury to 60 day DL

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Rob Bradford on Weei says Mauro Gomez is in the clubhouse;Darnell McDonald on DL/Ellsbury to 60 day DL

what happened to ellsbury?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Rob Bradford on Weei says Mauro Gomez is in the clubhouse;Darnell McDonald on DL/Ellsbury to 60 day DL

Gomez couldn't do worse than McDonald has been doing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Strange. As far as I know , Gomez is strictly a first baseman. Has he ever played the outfield ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rob Bradford on Weei says Mauro Gomez is in the clubhouse;Darnell McDonald on DL/Ellsbury to 60 day DL": [QUOTE]what happened to ellsbury? Posted by mef429[/QUOTE] Nothing. It's just a formality to make more room on the 40 man roster. He'd probably be out that long anyhow.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Rob Bradford on Weei says Mauro Gomez is in the clubhouse;Darnell McDonald on DL/Ellsbury to 60 day DL": [QUOTE]That means Ellsbury's not eligible to come off the DL until June 12. Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE] I didnt expect him back til the break anyway. Hopefully he'll come back at full strength.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

THIS PROBABLY MEANS THE END OF DMAC. YES. SOMEONE HAS LISTENED.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

It was expected that Ells would be out eight weeks anyway. So, 60-day DL is about right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Re: Rob Bradford on Weei says Mauro Gomez is in the clubhouse;Darnell McDonald on DL/Ellsbury to 60 day DL:
    [QUOTE]Strange. As far as I know , Gomez is strictly a first baseman. Has he ever played the outfield ?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

1B and 3B only...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Maybe its just me but this is what i would do with the sox. I would have Nava play all the time or at least have him in the lineup instead of Mcdonald, even when he comes back. Mcdonald to me is useless. Youk I like you but too many injuries as of late and hitting has been terrible. So I would keep Middlebrooks also in the lineup. Sorry, but if i was coach i have to go with the winning lineup and the hot players. I know the "golden rule" of losing your spot to injury, but winning to me is more important then having a player not hitting or playing well on the field. So i would have this line up (NOT in order to hit just play every night):

OF - Ryan Sweeney  
    OF - Cody Ross