Robinson Cano Tested positive for PEDs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Robinson Cano Tested positive for PEDs?

In response to nhsteven's comment:

I believe this could be a pike imposter

On this, we agree. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

And BTW, Cano was not a star from day one. He was a struggling, mediocre, maddeningly inconsistent, 7th place hitter before he all the sudden turned into Maris. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but don't tell us he was a star from day one.

Exam can speak for himself steven, but I think he's talking about the first season they brought him up. I remember talking to a friend of mine, who is a nyy fan him that year. he said he thought Cano would turn out to be "OK" I beleive it was the season after they traded Soriano. 

Cano's BAs are : 297, 342, 306, 271, 320, 319, 302, 299. That's maddingly inconsistent?

could be the BA was there, and the power wasnt, as I recall. 

Those BAs are not of an also ran player. He wasn't good defensively in the early going either. And it is not unusual for a newcomer to need a few seasons to acquire the HR touch; to wit, here are the early HR totals of a few others; note the progression:

Mantle:13,23,21,27 (Then a league leading 37, 52)

Musial:10,13,12,16,19 (Then 39)

Yaz:11, 19, 14,15,20,16 (Then 44,23,40,40)

Henderson: 1,9,6,10,9,16,24,28

Clemente: 5,7,4,6,4,16,23

Yount: 3,8,2,4,9,8,23,10,29

Hornsby: 6,8,5,8,9,21,42

Aaron: 13,27,26,44

could be, steven. It's a different game now, thanks to the streoid era. I'll readily admit Cano is someone I've always suspected, fair or not. 

Sounds like you're rooting for that. And if you are fair, did you ever suspect Nomar?

Really?? how does that read like I'm "rooting for that"?

It just seems that way to me. I have been wrong before.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

And BTW, Cano was not a star from day one. He was a struggling, mediocre, maddeningly inconsistent, 7th place hitter before he all the sudden turned into Maris. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but don't tell us he was a star from day one

Sorry J-Bay, strongly disagree. When he was brought up, he was the hottest prospect in the NYY system. Although average defensively, and not the 2nd coming of Babe Ruth, he proceeded to hit 297 (that really sucks) with 14 HRs, which is not bad for a rookie; more than Mantle, Musial, Aaron, Clemente, Yount, Henderson, Yaz, Hornsby, to name a few.

Your anti-NYY bent is showing again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

And BTW, Cano was not a star from day one. He was a struggling, mediocre, maddeningly inconsistent, 7th place hitter before he all the sudden turned into Maris. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but don't tell us he was a star from day one

Sorry J-Bay, strongly disagree. When he was brought up, he was the hottest prospect in the NYY system. Although average defensively, and not the 2nd coming of Babe Ruth, he proceeded to hit 297 (that really sucks) with 14 HRs, which is not bad for a rookie; more than Mantle, Musial, Aaron, Clemente, Yount, Henderson, Yaz, Hornsby, to name a few.

no nedd to be sorry, steven, thats exams post. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

no nedd to be sorry, steven, thats exams post. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

OK

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Ken Davidoff's article on all this is worth reading.....http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/web_of_lies_fM58puuwhG9oMfEoaVWw9O

Sections
Shortcuts