ROFL... DEMPSTER =DUMP-ster during brawl last night! and he takes shot at PUJOLS!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: ROFL... DEMPSTER =DUMP-ster during brawl last night! and he takes shot at PUJOLS!

In response to ImagydFanBoston-Twitter's comment:

WAS ON EEI'S d AND c SHOW this morning.. when asked about the brawl last night, remarked that sometimes nature happens at the weirdest time and "was on the commode..! in a very thick canadian accent. also when asked about the pitch he threw that hit pujols and if was in fear that pujols would charge the mode.. he said "no chance, albert knows better.. took one look at me and wouldnt dare"..very confident, even keel, down to earth guy!

yeah, right up to the moment Albert throws him head-first over the CF wall :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

Re: ROFL... DEMPSTER =DUMP-ster during brawl last night! and he takes shot at PUJOLS!

In response to jete02fan's comment:

WAS ON EEI'S d AND c SHOW this morning.. when asked about the brawl last night, remarked that sometimes nature happens at the weirdest time and "was on the commode..! in a very thick canadian accent. also when asked about the pitch he threw that hit pujols and if was in fear that pujols would charge the mode.. he said "no chance, albert knows better.. took one look at me and wouldnt dare"..very confident, even keel, down to earth guy!

Dempster was clearly kidding about the Pujols comment...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to jasko2248's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Dempster was clearly kidding about the Pujols comment...

hey jasko, i thought that was pretty obvious...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The way Pujols has been hitting, I'm sure he would prefer to be hit by a pitch and take a free pass to first base.   LOL

Don't worry Angel fans, there is only eight years left on his contract.   LOL

Sections
Shortcuts