Romney Farrell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Romney Farrell

Hair perfectly coiffed, says the right things but shows no core, history of leaving businesses to find greener pastures - dedicated to bettering himself and only himself...

wish we could vote on this one...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Romney Farrell

Geo - Will you please stick to the interesting, sensible comments about baseball you often make and drop stupid cr@p like this?  I.e. how can you possibly criticise Farrell for leaving his coaching job for a managerial job?  And with all due respect to the Jays and about 25 other teams, how can you blame him for accepting an offer to manage a team with a history, profile and fanbase like the BRS?

Bill - Idiot.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

More politics on the baseball board. Great... God I miss the ignore button.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

So Gerome,   sounds like you want 4 more with the "kenya kid"  !!!!!!

Long live the KKK, hey Bill?? Got any crosses ready to burn in your backyard or what?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

Long live the KKK, hey Bill?? Got any crosses ready to burn in your backyard or what?

Right. Anyone who opposes Barack Obama's policy is naturally a memeber of the KKK and a rabid racist. Good grief. What a lousy thing to post. How do you know what color Bill is? Or what color any of us are? Could it be that there are people of good conscience out there that simply disagree with his policies and believe they are destructive to our country? Why do we need to be accused of being the KKK just because we beleive he's wrong? I see problems with Romney too, but I'll vote for him because the alternative is absolutely unthinkable. That's where I stand, and calling me KKK or joking about me burning crosses (not funny) isn't going to change me, so why bother? Let it go man, let's talk Sox and be friends for now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Right. Anyone who opposes Barack Obama's policy is naturally a memeber of the KKK and a rabid racist. Good grief. What a lousy thing to post. How do you know what color Bill is? Or what color any of us are? Could it be that there are people of good conscience out there that simply disagree with his policies and believe they are destructive to our country? Why do we need to be accused of being the KKK just because we beleive he's wrong? I see problems with Romney too, but I'll vote for him because the alternative is absolutely unthinkable. That's where I stand, and calling me KKK or joking about me burning crosses (not funny) isn't going to change me, so why bother? Let it go man, let's talk Sox and be friends for now.

Wake up Examiner...What do you think 'Gerome' and 'Kenya Kid' was in reference to?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Geo - Will you please stick to the interesting, sensible comments about baseball you often make and drop stupid cr@p like this?  I.e. how can you possibly criticise Farrell for leaving his coaching job for a managerial job?  And with all due respect to the Jays and about 25 other teams, how can you blame him for accepting an offer to manage a team with a history, profile and fanbase like the BRS?

Bill - Idiot.

thanks for the compliments SMLV but there is a lot there that reminds me of the guy...and the entire city of Toronto (their NYC) would beg to differ about their city and team which has a proud baseball tradition themselves....i dont think they are buying JF's leaving for any reason...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Wake up Examiner...What do you think 'Gerome' and 'Kenya Kid' was in reference to?

Well, Georom(e) started the thread, and when I read "kenya kid", I think it's more likely Bill was insinuating that Obama is not a citizen more than referring to the color of his skin. Argue the citizenship issue as you will either way, it's a far cry from KKK and burning crosses, and I doubt that even Bill is as shallow as you're assuming, but I'll let him speak for himself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

I think it's more likely Bill was insinuating that Obama is not a citizen more than purely the color of his skin. Argue citizenship issue as you will either way, it's a far cry from KKK and burning crosses, and I doubt that even Bill is as shallow as you're assuming, but I'll let him speak for himself.

[/QUOTE]
    Are you Donald Trump? Because thats the only person in America that thinks the citizenship thing is legit...and that fact that his Mom was a citizen on not an emmigrant of any african nation would qualify him for the presidency under jus sanguinis ...law of the blood.....if you Mom is on vacation or simply working/studying overseas, then that kid is native born regardless...just like kids born on foreign bases

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

I think it's more likely Bill was insinuating that Obama is not a citizen more than purely the color of his skin. Argue citizenship issue as you will either way, it's a far cry from KKK and burning crosses, and I doubt that even Bill is as shallow as you're assuming, but I'll let him speak for himself.

Are you Donald Trump? Because thats the only person in America that thinks the citizenship thing is legit...and that fact that his Mom was a citizen on not an emmigrant of any african nation would qualify him for the presidency under jus sanguinis ...law of the blood.....if you Mom is on vacation or simply working/studying overseas, then that kid is native born regardless...just like kids born on foreign bases

Did I say either way what I beleived? No, I didn't. What I posted was to say what I assumed Bill meant. Again, let it go. Why do you bother?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Not really, geo

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Not really, geo

J, if he loses this election, there is a LOT of this crap that's gonna start coming out. Whether or not he's a citizen is actually a comparitively small item in light of some of the other things that are out there. That's why I spend little time arguing it. Vote him out and it won't matter. But Georom can spout his bile to someone who cares, and it aint me.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

Bill - Idiot.

This is geo's way of sticking to baseball. 

His hatred of Francona forced him into a corner of loving Valentine or looking like a whiner.  Now he can move his Faux Valentine Love and turn it into disappointment and anger over Farrell, and ride that wave all season long...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

another useless thread...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

If I recall, the left tried to insinuate McCain wasn't a citizen because he was born in Panama.
    Here's an article from the NY Crimes in case you forgot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/politics/28mccain.html?_r=0

See, works both ways doesn't it. Except McCains dad was not only a citizen, but a veteran as well.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

If I recall, the left tried to insinuate McCain wasn't a citizen because he was born in Panama.

See, works both ways doesn't it. Except McCains dad was not only a citizen, but a veteran as well.

•  
  • This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Alibiike's comment:

McCains not the President of the United States, Al.

•  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:

Castro is mobilizing all his troops to vote for, thank you Bob "Sheefer", Obama Bin Laden.

AND HOW IS CALLING YOUR PRESIDENT OBAMA "BIN LADEN" PATRIOTIC?  IT'S A RICHARD THING TO DO.  RIDDLE ME THIS BIG MAN - WHICH PRESIDENT FLEW OSAMA BIN LADENS FAMILY OUT OF THE USA ON SEPTEMBER 12TH 2001?  (the only non-military flights that day).

COMPARING BARRACK OBAMA TO OSAMA BIN LADEN IS ANTI-AMERICAN.  SHOWS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.....

it's a shame ignorant people like you are actually allowed to vote in this great country of ours.

• Sections
    Shortcuts