Romney Farrell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Romney Farrell

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hair perfectly coiffed, says the right things but shows no core, history of leaving businesses to find greener pastures - dedicated to bettering himself and only himself...

wish we could vote on this one...

[/QUOTE]

So your saying if you were a pitching coach and were offered a job as manager you would turn it down? If you were going for a job you really wanted would you turn it down because it only bettered yourself and not everyone else? Well i guess if you just leave this site  it would not only be better for you but also better for us not to read your stupid post.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

COMPARING BARRACK OBAMA TO OSAMA BIN LADEN IS ANTI-AMERICAN.  SHOWS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.....

it's a shame ignorant people like you are actually allowed to vote in this great country of ours.

Take your complaint up with CBS' Bob "Sheefer".

I enjoyed when womanizing sot Ted Kennedy called him Osama Obama.

There is no one more anti-American than the words, deeds and policies of the former member of "The Choom Gang".  Collectivism and allowing mental midgets like you to vote for something for nothing is truly a shame and has made this former great Nation into a European style National Trust pandering bankrupt "too big too fail" welfare State.

[/QUOTE]

Even if your logic and ability to communicate an idea clearly are hilariously muddled, I have to commend you on your extraordinary ability to pack almost every right-wing buzzword cliche into a single paragraph.  Well played.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

COMPARING BARRACK OBAMA TO OSAMA BIN LADEN IS ANTI-AMERICAN.  SHOWS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.....

it's a shame ignorant people like you are actually allowed to vote in this great country of ours.

Take your complaint up with CBS' Bob "Sheefer".

I enjoyed when womanizing sot Ted Kennedy called him Osama Obama.

There is no one more anti-American than the words, deeds and policies of the former member of "The Choom Gang".  Collectivism and allowing mental midgets like you to vote for something for nothing is truly a shame and has made this former great Nation into a European style National Trust pandering bankrupt "too big too fail" welfare State.

[/QUOTE]

so by constantly repeating the mistakes of others makes it ok?  nice philosophy.  small mind.

that's ok.  i would expect that you would have ignored this part:

RIDDLE ME THIS BIG MAN - WHICH PRESIDENT FLEW OSAMA BIN LADENS FAMILY OUT OF THE USA ON SEPTEMBER 12TH 2001?  (the only non-military flights that day).

good luck 06-Nov. 

Sections
Shortcuts