Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Romney Farrell

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Romney Farrell

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:

COMPARING BARRACK OBAMA TO OSAMA BIN LADEN IS ANTI-AMERICAN.  SHOWS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.....

it's a shame ignorant people like you are actually allowed to vote in this great country of ours.

Take your complaint up with CBS' Bob "Sheefer".

I enjoyed when womanizing sot Ted Kennedy called him Osama Obama.

There is no one more anti-American than the words, deeds and policies of the former member of "The Choom Gang".  Collectivism and allowing mental midgets like you to vote for something for nothing is truly a shame and has made this former great Nation into a European style National Trust pandering bankrupt "too big too fail" welfare State.

Even if your logic and ability to communicate an idea clearly are hilariously muddled, I have to commend you on your extraordinary ability to pack almost every right-wing buzzword cliche into a single paragraph.  Well played.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Romney Farrell

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:

COMPARING BARRACK OBAMA TO OSAMA BIN LADEN IS ANTI-AMERICAN.  SHOWS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.....

it's a shame ignorant people like you are actually allowed to vote in this great country of ours.

Take your complaint up with CBS' Bob "Sheefer".

I enjoyed when womanizing sot Ted Kennedy called him Osama Obama.

There is no one more anti-American than the words, deeds and policies of the former member of "The Choom Gang".  Collectivism and allowing mental midgets like you to vote for something for nothing is truly a shame and has made this former great Nation into a European style National Trust pandering bankrupt "too big too fail" welfare State.

so by constantly repeating the mistakes of others makes it ok?  nice philosophy.  small mind.

that's ok.  i would expect that you would have ignored this part:

RIDDLE ME THIS BIG MAN - WHICH PRESIDENT FLEW OSAMA BIN LADENS FAMILY OUT OF THE USA ON SEPTEMBER 12TH 2001?  (the only non-military flights that day).

good luck 06-Nov. 

Sections
Shortcuts