Romney Farrell

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Romney Farrell

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:

COMPARING BARRACK OBAMA TO OSAMA BIN LADEN IS ANTI-AMERICAN.  SHOWS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.....

it's a shame ignorant people like you are actually allowed to vote in this great country of ours.

Take your complaint up with CBS' Bob "Sheefer".

I enjoyed when womanizing sot Ted Kennedy called him Osama Obama.

There is no one more anti-American than the words, deeds and policies of the former member of "The Choom Gang".  Collectivism and allowing mental midgets like you to vote for something for nothing is truly a shame and has made this former great Nation into a European style National Trust pandering bankrupt "too big too fail" welfare State.

Even if your logic and ability to communicate an idea clearly are hilariously muddled, I have to commend you on your extraordinary ability to pack almost every right-wing buzzword cliche into a single paragraph.  Well played.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Romney Farrell

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:

COMPARING BARRACK OBAMA TO OSAMA BIN LADEN IS ANTI-AMERICAN.  SHOWS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.....

it's a shame ignorant people like you are actually allowed to vote in this great country of ours.

Take your complaint up with CBS' Bob "Sheefer".

I enjoyed when womanizing sot Ted Kennedy called him Osama Obama.

There is no one more anti-American than the words, deeds and policies of the former member of "The Choom Gang".  Collectivism and allowing mental midgets like you to vote for something for nothing is truly a shame and has made this former great Nation into a European style National Trust pandering bankrupt "too big too fail" welfare State.

so by constantly repeating the mistakes of others makes it ok?  nice philosophy.  small mind.

that's ok.  i would expect that you would have ignored this part:

RIDDLE ME THIS BIG MAN - WHICH PRESIDENT FLEW OSAMA BIN LADENS FAMILY OUT OF THE USA ON SEPTEMBER 12TH 2001?  (the only non-military flights that day).

good luck 06-Nov. 

Sections
Shortcuts