Roosney 1 for 3 stolenbase run scored

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from az55. Show az55's posts

Roosney 1 for 3 stolenbase run scored

He stole 3rd and scored the go ahead run for the Dogs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Re: Roosney 1 for 3 stolenbase run scored

In response to az55's comment:

I was at the game. He got an infield hit (fast to first). Sharp line-out to infield his first time up. A fly ball to right next. They took him out early. Got a good look at him as I sat in front row at the on deck circle; he's a rugged boy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In response to piersall's comment:

I was at the game. He got an infield hit (fast to first). Sharp line-out to infield his first time up. A fly ball to right next. They took him out early. Got a good look at him as I sat in front row at the on deck circle; he's a rugged boy.

[object HTMLDivElement]

any notable defensive plays?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Did he make any throws that might indicate the accuracy of his throwing? or whether he might have the arm strength of JBJ or Cespy?

Does he look rusty? Is he patient at bat? Does he appear to have good awareness in the batters Box?

Thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

Did he make any throws that might indicate the accuracy of his throwing? or whether he might have the arm strength of JBJ or Cespy?

Does he look rusty? Is he patient at bat? Does he appear to have good awareness in the batters Box?

Thanks.

Castillo will never have the arm strength as Cespy and JBJ.  Both those guys have some of the best arms in the majors...while Rusney has a fringe average arm.  I'm sure he didn't go from a 50 arm to 75/80 overnight.

Hopefully his bat is much better than JBJ's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

In response to MadMc44's comment:

Thanks.

Castillo will never have the arm strength as Cespy and JBJ.  Both those guys have some of the best arms in the majors...while Rusney has a fringe average arm.  I'm sure he didn't go from a 50 arm to 75/80 overnight.

Hopefully his bat is much better than JBJ's

Which is why I wonder if he would be better suited in Left?  I know Cespy really wants to stay in Left but his arm and hustle seems like a PERFECT fit for RF @ Fenway.  An OF of Castillo, Betts and Cespy sounds like a solid OF for years to come.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

IMO Tom Caron put this whole obsession with Castillo into perspective when he said yesterday in the pregame show, "And now the latest update from RoosneyCastillo:  He just took Ball 1".  

Any owners who sign previously suspended PED abusers to a big $$ contract are as guilty of perpetuating the PED problem as are the players.

And I have never posted here under any other names.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Is "Roosney" the new "Bucholtz" or "Inglesias"?

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe  ·  2h The #RedSox said the day they signed Rusney Castillo that he would play in the majors this season. Nothing new happened yesterday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Wow !   Dam !  Can he wipe his AZZ without judgment ????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

he didn't get any chances in the field.  Seemed to be swinging the bat well, but not too much to go by here. Had a hell of a big gold chain around his neck.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

Wow !   Dam !  Can he wipe his AZZ without judgment ????

I dunno....can he????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

What are your expectations for Rusney if he plays full season in 2015?  What could get him passing grade?

"There is no try.  Do or Don't"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe  ·  2h The #RedSox said the day they signed Rusney Castillo that he would play in the majors this season. Nothing new happened yesterday.

sounds like they were responding to something different being said

the highly acclaimed m kay said he won't be brought up

has anyone heard any other comments on subject

Sections
Shortcuts