ROSTER FINETUNING NEEDED!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from REBEL. Show REBEL's posts

ROSTER FINETUNING NEEDED!!

CARP....WHILE A DECENT BAT, WITH A GOOD CLUTCH RECORD IN 2013, IS A TERRIBLE LEFT

FIELDER!  HE IS SLOW TO REACT, AND HAS NOT LEARNED HOW TO PLAY BALLS OFF THE GREEN MONSTER!  HE MIS-PLAYED TWO BALLS OFF THE WALL TODAY...DID NOT POSITION HIMSELF WELL TO HANDLE THE REBOUND, AND THE SECOND BALL WAS POSSIBLY CATCHABLE!  HE EITHER NEEDS TO PLAY THE WALL A LOT BETTER, AND IMPROVE REACTION TIME, OR HE HAS TO BE REPLACED!

MUJICA:  HE BLEW THE OPENER TODAY  WITH OLD FASHIONED LOUSY PITCHING!  HOW THEY KEPT THIS GUY AND SENT A TON OF MAJOR LEAGUE READY GUYS DOWN IS BEYOND ME.  HE SHOWED NOTHING IN SPRING TRAINING, EITHER!  SOMEONE BROUGHT HIM IN, AND THEIR EGO IS STANDING IN THE WAY  TO REPLACING HIM!  HE HAS TO GO TOO!

I APOLOGIZE FOR USING ALL CAPS, I KNOW SOME DO NOT LIKE IT!  THIS IS THE LAST TIME!

Y'ALL REMIND ME IF I FORGET!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: ROSTER FINETUNING NEEDED!!

1-Mujica was leading the league in ERA before today.

2-You want your backup 1B to be a better fielding LF?  You do realize he is our #5 OF, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

There is points on both sides here !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2-You want your backup 1B to be a better fielding LF?  You do realize he is our #5 OF, right?

[/QUOTE]

Also, remember that Mujica saved a ton of games last yeasr for the Cardinals with a pretty decent ERA and WHIP.

Boston, City of Champions

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Obviously making judgements about any of the players after four games is absurd. Mujica did pitch like crap today. Before today he had thrown 16 total pitches in a Sox uniform, giving up one hit and no runs in one inning worked. However, looking back to last year, from Sept 1 on his ERA was over 11. He does bear close watching because of that.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts