Royals acquire Aoki

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Royals acquire Aoki

This might mean Beltran is back in play.

Not big on Beltran here...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Royals acquire Aoki

Either the Sox or the Yanks move quick on Beltran now with 2 yr terms.  I think Sox can land Kemp right now if Ben wants to.  I would rather have Kemp than Beltran in my OF.    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Notin--I know you have said that before but what's the base cost if he helps them win a playoff birth. Who would you prefer if not Beltran:

Kemp, Ethier, Tulo, Giancarlo, Cano, Choo, Beltran, Hart, Nap, Drew, Uribe, Furcal, Fuld, Loney, Joyce, Morneau, Aybar, name some others...

Money is nor really an object, even with Cano---he's one of the top 5 players in the game today not just FA. If you don't resign Nap, Drew and you've lost Ells--(Salty and AJ are a wash)--those 3 are  $34 M  X 8 =$272 M that would probably do it...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Beltran doesn't cost players and I guarentee you he's a less expensive option. He's also a switchitter who can transition to playing 1B or DH if need be, Kemp is costly on both the monetary front or the players traded front. I would make the play for Beltran.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

If the Sox use this as a precursor to anything, it should be a trsde request for. Justin Maxwell.  Morales for Maxwell?

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts