RS must have lost last night......summary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Re: RS must have lost last night......summary

In Response to Re: RS must have lost last night......summary:
    Don't expect good Red Sox fans here. It will never happen.
    Posted by Babe-Ted

Oh. Dang. I guess I'm not suppose to be here then. Who else is with me in accidentally not belonging?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

I

n Response to Re: RS must have lost last night......summary:
    In Response to Re: RS must have lost last night......summary : Oh. Dang. I guess I'm not suppose to be here then. Who else is with me in accidentally not belonging?
    Posted by NUSoxFan

moi

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

your echo,
    you sound like an echo---BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    weren't you once known as PIKE PIKE PIKE PIKE?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'm wondering when Kimsaysthis is ever going to share a baseball opinion... RedSoxfan?791
    ---------------------------------------

So funny coming from a guy who commented on my post about Pettite's PEDs. I believe you said there wasn't anything wrong with it because it wasn't illegal in the baseball world at the time. lol  And you were even wrong about that with the years.

FTR, I share alot of baseball opinions. But I'm a Sox fan, and you only seem interested in Yankee fans' posts and/or posts where you can defend the Yankees. They're your biggest fans and supporters, right?

Why torture yourself?  You should just put me on ignore. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Dear Kim Say Nothing, Personally I welcome the debate on here with Yankee fans as long as the conversation is baseball related and respectful, which is the case with most of the Yankee posters on this board. To not welcome banter with fans of the Yankees equates to not fully understanding the passion which comes as being a part of the greatest rivalry in all of sports.

With that being said it is unfortunate that Tampa Ray fans have not found this forum. I would love to hear their take on how the season has progressed thus far.

I would rather have fans of both teams weigh in with baseball related details of the day rather than continue to read the silliness related to the continued support of Silly-Betty, a writer that is "GONE". If we can recruit more Yankee fans and a few fans of the Rays and other AL East teams would you promise to go away and stop the repetitive madness? Please advise in order for us to begin the recruitment process as soon as possible. -- Playsoftball
    ------------------------------------

Don't change the subject. I'm talking about Yankee fans who police the board, and make up mocking names for posters and put up mocking pics of them.  Sounds like a great time for their friends like you here. It's not about Yankee fans, it's about specific Yankee fans on this board who believe they are in charge here. And they have their girlfriends here, like you, who do their dirty work for them by eliminating the posters they don't like. Get a spine, PSB.

And there's no need to recruit more Yankee fans, the fans already here just have to up the amount of aliases, and increase THEIR repetitive madness of mocking posters here. I'm just afraid if I left, you'd be crying so much everyone's keyboards would get wet.

Btw, you know where you can find even more Yankee fans, I mean besides your Yankee sideboard? On a Yankee site. You should give that some thought.

Sections
Shortcuts