Rules for posting on this forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: Rules for posting on this forum

In response to jackbu's comment:

Apologize for what? He is the one who accused me of multiple names.  I think he and I are now good on the matter.  You should know my now faolano, I don't value your opinion.

Where did he accuse you of multiple names? You are one parnoid dude! Seems like no one values your opinion so I won't lose sleep.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

I see ms and faolano will now bond.  Ms once accused faolano and I on being the same, now they become best buddies when I am the target.  You two should get a room.

Jealous? Best Buddies? How do you figure? Because I defended Pumpsie from your ignorance? Think its time go come out of you're mommy's basement. Get some fresh air. Maybe watch a baseball game. You might sound smahta then.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

This place is getting worse all the time.  It's like unsupervised recess at elementary school, kids running around scrapping with each other, totally out of control.  They need to get a real moderator here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

This place is getting worse all the time.  It's like unsupervised recess at elementary school, kids running around scrapping with each other, totally out of control.  They need to get a real moderator here.

exactly. This name calling and personal attack nonsense would stop.  Its pretty pathetic.

Im all for having a good debate, but when people start with the name calling and attacking rather than arguing their side, its no longer a discussion or debate.

Sections
Shortcuts