Rules for posting on this forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Rules for posting on this forum

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

what a laugh from a poster who got banned on numerous boards.

Not to mention Pike who has how many screen names?

But he seems to be doing ok on this board.  Are you jealous?

I would just ignore him Jackbu. He is the only poster I have had to put on ignore as I think he offers nothing but personal attacks here. The only way I can see what he writes is when someone quotes him. For the record, I was banned on one board because that board could not handle the kind of opinions that Moon and I have been espousing here: that this team as currently constructed, because of the questions about the SP, is not a contender for a ring. My posting style has not suddenly changed since I left there. Its the same here as it was there. TalkSox is highly censored and many people there get banned. Its a private board and since its their ball, they can decide who plays. I do not miss it.

Never saw you before today pumpsie.  Thanks for taking notice of my posts at one time.  I only remember the interesting posters, sorry.

No offense taken Jackbu. You should feel free to respond to any of the posters here you see fit to respond to, as I do.

I guess I am not on your ignore list any longer.

By your current username you never were on my ignore list. I am not smart enough to figure out who is using multiple screen names here and which ones belong to who. The only person who is on my ignore list is ConanOBrien, and thats because that poster cannot resist getting personal with me and with others.

Again, who you read and respond to, like the rest of us, is a matter of your own choice. I have no ego invested in who reads my posts here.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I would just ignore him Jackbu. He is the only poster I have had to put on ignore as I think he offers nothing but personal attacks here. The only way I can see what he writes is when someone quotes him. For the record, I was banned on one board because that board could not handle the kind of opinions that Moon and I have been espousing here: that this team as currently constructed, because of the questions about the SP, is not a contender for a ring. My posting style has not suddenly changed since I left there. Its the same here as it was there. TalkSox is highly censored and many people there get banned. Its a private board and since its their ball, they can decide who plays. I do not miss it.

Never saw you before today pumpsie.  Thanks for taking notice of my posts at one time.  I only remember the interesting posters, sorry.

No offense taken Jackbu. You should feel free to respond to any of the posters here you see fit to respond to, as I do.

By your current username you never were on my ignore list. I am not smart enough to figure out who is using multiple screen names here and which ones belong to who. The only person who is on my ignore list is ConanOBrien, and thats because that poster cannot resist getting personal with me and with others.

Again, who you read and respond to, like the rest of us, is a matter of your own choice. I have no ego invested in who reads my posts here.

I promise you that I have never used another name.  If you think I have please take it up with Boston.com and/or share with the class the names of which you think I have used.

Your original post said you had me on your ignore list and you could only see my comments when copied and pasted.  I was sure that wasn't true, and was easy enough to prove.

I had one other guy on my ignore list for a while, but it was never you. There must be some sort of misunderstanding. Look at the 14th post (mine) and see that I was referring to ConanOBrien when I said I could only see posts that were copied. You have never posted anything offensive about me that I can recall. I did say that I could only see OBrien's posts if someone copied and pasted them here, but I was not referring to you. And I do not really care if you use other screen names or not. Who cares if there are multiple screen names all posting in a reasonable manner? I just think thats strange, but not offensive. Its the content of the post, not the screen name, that matters. Sorry for any misunderstanding: you have never been on my ignore list. In the interests of returning to the purpose of this thread, I think we should wind this up before we actually get a room.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

I had one other guy on my ignore list for a while, but it was never you. There must be some sort of misunderstanding. You have never posted anything offensive about me that I can recall. I did say that I could only see OBrien's posts if someone copied and pasted them here, but I was not referring to you. And I do not really care if you use other screen names or not. Who cares if there are multiple screen names all posting in a reasonable manner? I just think thats strange, but not offensive. Its the content of the post, not the screen name, that matters. Sorry for any misunderstanding: you have never been on my ignore list.

Bubu likes to wear it as a badge on this site, since it is one of the few sites he hasn't been banned from.  Banning and mutlitple screen names I don't have a problem with, but don't go thumping your chest if you've been guilty of doing the same here, there or on any other sites.

Bubu?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

I promise you that I have never used another name.  If you think I have please take it up with Boston.com and/or share with the class the names of which you think I have used.

Your original post said you had me on your ignore list and you could only see my comments when copied and pasted.  I was sure that wasn't true, and was easy enough to prove.

I had one other guy on my ignore list for a while, but it was never you. There must be some sort of misunderstanding. You have never posted anything offensive about me that I can recall. I did say that I could only see OBrien's posts if someone copied and pasted them here, but I was not referring to you. And I do not really care if you use other screen names or not. Who cares if there are multiple screen names all posting in a reasonable manner? I just think thats strange, but not offensive. Its the content of the post, not the screen name, that matters. Sorry for any misunderstanding: you have never been on my ignore list.

ok, no problem...thanks for the follow up. 

Wow. Just WOW. When those "in the know" insisted you were a clown I thought they were overstating. Now I see they was understatement. How bout you man up and apologize to Pumpsie. No, forget clown. You are just a plain old jerk.

Thanks, but I really do not need an apology for what was a misunderstanding. I think all of us would do well to respect the content of each other's posts and refrain from name calling. It serves no purpose but to incite.

Sections
Shortcuts