Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey

The rumor is that all Yankee fans will be banned shortly form this site. Not sure why, but I know there are a few that will be very happy about that.

I have enjoyed these last 5 + years chatting baseball with you all, agreements or disagreements. Just remember, this is just a game which is here to entertain us - nothing more, nothing less. I have made some good cyber friendships here and I will be sad to see them gone. I wish you all the best.

See you all in the ALCS one year soon. 8 years has been too long.

Keep on rockin in the free world.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey

How am I going to make money now that I won't be able to see SPC's predictions?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey:
    The rumor is that all Yankee fans will be banned shortly form this site. Not sure why, but I know there are a few that will be very happy about that. I have enjoyed these last 5 + years chatting baseball with you all, agreements or disagreements. Just remember, this is just a game which is here to entertain us - nothing more, nothing less. I have made some good cyber friendships here and I will be sad to see them gone. I wish you all the best. See you all in the ALCS one year soon. 8 years has been too long. Keep on rockin in the free world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQccK0F1_iY
    Posted by jesseyeric
    You'll still be on the music forum after the Sox win out against you guys right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Mazzy Star - So Tonight That I Might See 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey:
    In Response to Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey : You'll still be on the music forum after the Sox win out against you guys right?
    Posted by carnie

I would imagine that if we are banned, it will be from all BDC forums. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey:
    In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey : I would imagine that if we are banned, it will be from all BDC forums. 
    Posted by jesseyeric
    That would really stink. That needs to be stopped.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

We will see my friend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Are we sure this isn't some kinda cockamamie started by pike?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

We will see my friend.
    Posted by jesseyeric
    If we lose I have to wear jessey rulez on my signature for at least a month.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey : If we lose I have to wear jessey rulez on my signature for at least a month.
    Posted by carnie

My friend Carnie

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

The rumor is that all Yankee fans will be banned shortly form this site. Not sure why, but I know there are a few that will be very happy about that. I have enjoyed these last 5 + years chatting baseball with you all, agreements or disagreements. Just remember, this is just a game which is here to entertain us - nothing more, nothing less. I have made some good cyber friendships here and I will be sad to see them gone. I wish you all the best. See you all in the ALCS one year soon. 8 years has been too long. Keep on rockin in the free world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQccK0F1_iY
    Posted by jesseyeric

+1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

We want to ban Yankee fans because ... why?

Sounds like something that would come from Lucchino's office.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

It ain't over til it's over, jess. This would turn into a public relations nightmare if they tried to implement it. It would be a witch hunt. I wonder what the criteria would be for determining who is a witch, I mean yankee fan.

Just get rid of the people that don't know how to act, regardless of their team loyalty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I think that would be a shame for yankee fans such as yourself, jete and a couple more that cause no problems here...I believe we could change that rule to posters that are repeat offenders of the rules. You know, the ones that keep getting banned. Trust me, Id rather have some knowledgable and respectful yankee fans here than some trolls that are nothing but disruptive on this board... Maybe Ill start a thread...Hmmmm...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

You gotta be kidding. 

Look, you ban posters because they troll or otherwise break rules, not because they're Yankee fans.  That's how you clean up the board. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Posted by jesseyeric

Easier said that done, Jessie.

I don't think IP addys include fan affiliations. Wink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

I thought Mcarthism was in my past. I dont believe a word of this. it would in fact be a public relations nightmare for the Globe! And besides, there would only be a few people left if they tried this.... oh wait, maybe thats what they want!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I enjoy debating with most Yankee fans here. I hope the rumor is false.

(Ench, I love Mazzy Star- Hope Sandoval is a Goddess)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

YES!!!!   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

seriously you are kidding...
    What makes NY fans worse than many RS fans that they should be banned?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

They stole Babe Ruth dammit!  Let's get them!  Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

seriously you are kidding... What makes NY fans worse than many RS fans that they should be banned?
    Posted by JimfromFlorida

Exactly. Frankly, some of the Yankee fans here are the more sensible posters.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeftyGrove. Show LeftyGrove's posts

In response to "Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey":
    The rumor is that all Yankee fans will be banned shortly form this site. Not sure why, but I know there are a few that will be very happy about that. I have enjoyed these last 5 + years chatting baseball with you all, agreements or disagreements. Just remember, this is just a game which is here to entertain us - nothing more, nothing less. I have made some good cyber friendships here and I will be sad to see them gone. I wish you all the best. See you all in the ALCS one year soon. 8 years has been too long. Keep on rockin in the free world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQccK0F1_iY Posted by jesseyeric
    See 2004Idiots post, the alleged article from the NY Post is bogus. I live in NY, love my Sox, that said, that is not the masthead of the NY Post. I read the Post, this is a stupid attempt to create something out of nothing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

You gotta be kidding.  Look, you ban posters because they troll or otherwise break rules, not because they're Yankee fans.  That's how you clean up the board. 
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

I think that's how it may be, bob. the upgrade is to ban by IP address. was told a sox only site was in development. thats it. no sure how it will be done or by whom

Sections
Shortcuts