Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey

Makes me sleepy as well, but then, that could be the Jack Daniels that I start drinking when I try and figure what these numbers mean.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I asked SIRI about these new Bdc rules and she knew nothing about it, so I think it must be a hoax.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey:
    [QUOTE]The Yankee fans rule the site. Sad but true. I suggest that Sox fans give up on this forum. Call it a lost cause.  Other forums get squashed by trolls every day. It is the Internet after all and anything goes. Sad but  true, what can you do about it. Don't waste your precious moments of summer by coming here, walk your dog, spend quality time with your kids, ta keyour wife out to dinner. Babe got smart and he was a fool.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Why don't lead by example, pike, and be the first one to leave? Might be a moot point though, if BDC starts getting rid of all the disruptive posters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey:
    [QUOTE]The Yankee fans rule the site. Sad but true. I suggest that Sox fans give up on this forum. Call it a lost cause.  Other forums get squashed by trolls every day. It is the Internet after all and anything goes. Sad but  true, what can you do about it. Don't waste your precious moments of summer by coming here, walk your dog, spend quality time with your kids, ta keyour wife out to dinner. Babe got smart and he was a fool.

That is your goal isn't it? To get everyone to leave? What is the Troll Term for someone who deliberately tries to destroy a successful Internet forum?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey : Internet packet data would change with every session.  Internet Service Providers generally use DHCP.  In fact to get a static IP address, one that doesn't change, it usually cost more and you have to ask for it.  DHCP assigns you an IP address every time you log in but it's not the same address so tracking IP addresses would never work.  Even most major corporations are getting away from static IP addresses for most of their users. Tracking MAC addresses is possible but there is also security measures that prevent that information from being given.  If you use a corporate computer it likely has a configuration at the computer, router and firewall levels that work to not give out that information as part of their over all computer security.  A little ingenuity and effort and ones home computer could have the same protection.
    Posted by heobrien[/QUOTE]

If you have a cable modem, it is fixed ... you have many devices connected to it, they get assigned IPs in a range.  So I am not sure about the majority being dynamic anymore.   But your point is a good one, they are not all fixed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]I asked SIRI about these new Bdc rules and she knew nothing about it, so I think it must be a hoax.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Thank you pike.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Aww... we got squashed, did we?  Well... isn't that how calzonies usually start out? We'll just stretch you out (just a little) then we'll throw some sausage in ya', slop in some ricotta cheese, and, eh, maybe some mozzarella, too, and lotsa roasted gahlic if you prefer, and I do. Gently toss into a 425 degree oven, turning 90 degrees after 7 to 10 minutes. Continue heating for 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes to finish cooking.

Turn off oven.

Serve to kimsaysthis.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Makes me sleepy as well, but then, that could be the Jack Daniels that I start drinking when I try and figure what these numbers mean.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Jack is a good lubricant. A couple of shots of that or one of his cousins and the only numbers I'm interested in are 2/4 ... 4/4 ... etc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]I hate metrics  Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

You're breaking my heart Jessey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" maybe I'm wrong but to me that means sox fans, only no??"

"Sox only" could also mean some special discussion/fan site only for the Red Sox, I dunno. If their concern is falling traffic a dedicated Red Sox site might be one way of addressing that...

The "ban by IP address" part seems logical, the rest would be leaping to conclusions. 

Jessey I think you leapt to conclusions yourself, I'd be real surprised if legit Yankee posters like you that add to this discussion are banned.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]I got banned from the BDC Music Forum because I posted that I was a huge fan of Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson. Those folks over there immediately mocked and belittled me. They showed no mercy whatsoever. Next thing I noticed was that all of my posts were erased and future posts did not show up. Despicable mob behavior.

Yep, it's a bunch of savages over there.  You are right to stay away.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]I got banned from the BDC Music Forum because I posted that I was a huge fan of Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson. Those folks over there immediately mocked and belittled me. They showed no mercy whatsoever. Next thing I noticed was that all of my posts were erased and future posts did not show up. Despicable mob behavior.

you sir are a liar.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

much ado about nothing...of course you will not be banned Jessey...good grief, might as well shut down the forums...just looking for ways to cut down on the bs that keeps a lot of folks from coming here...my take on it...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey : you sir are a liar.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]I know. How many threads about country music have I started over the years?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey : you sir are a liar.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

No s#it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey : Thank you pike.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]
    I hope you are kidding?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor Mill - Wish You All Well - Enjoy Life - Regards - Jessey : I hope you are kidding?
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

No I am not.