Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

How do you go overboard, when you are already there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Now, we'll hear Toronto is a AAAA team.

Papi is back!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Now, we'll hear Toronto is a AAAA team.

Papi is back!!!!!

It really is great to have him back in the lineup, it suddenly becomes so much more dangerous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

What say you, BILL?

Since you asked........ hHe has turned into a banjo hitter, that oh by the way, can't run !!!

Can't run?  Since when has that been an issue regarding papi?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

"Banjo hitter"...

LMAO!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Yes, we lost, so Papi stinks.

I know you are praying to be able to expose your giddiness if Papi goes to the DL again. 

Papi had a huge hit. He hasn't had that many in the past 3-4 years. Can't you just cut him a little slack, and not wait until you did with Lowell and your bogus half-hearted, "he was one of my favorite players" drivel.

Papi is doing well. If you were a real fan, you'd enjoy that. Instead, you cannot due to your sickness and ego mania.

"Giddy", is that your word for the week?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Lowell had no business on the roster, that last season, and said so himself.

As for Oritz, I've been his biggest supporter on this board. But the reality of 2012 and this spring are clear, he's done as far as having the constitution to produce year long levels. They need to rest him frequently if they hope to avoid another breakdown like 2012. This should be his final season, but this managment seems to wait until it gets embarrassing before they move contacts like S. Drew and Ortiz into the "sunk cost" that InEpsein would use, long after the damage was done from managment refusing to admit the mistake before way too much time had passed by.

I stated Ortiz would return to his production season levels, after you and other wrote him off back in 2009 and 2010. What he's doing in 9 games isn't even remotely similar to where he was, physically, 2 years ago.

Management must not "ride Ortiz until he breaks down", which, even though they gave him a couple of games off, is not something managment is likely to do. I believe they plan to try and ride him for 130 to 140 games. But regardless of what they do, they had better stop doing nothing about the middle of the lineup slugging issue for 2013 and 2014 and beyond.  

B I N G O   !!!!   One step away from the  D L .........  Howevva, I will say that I am pleasantly surprised by his "comeback" so far !!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Lowell had no business on the roster, that last season, and said so himself.

As for Oritz, I've been his biggest supporter on this board. But the reality of 2012 and this spring are clear, he's done as far as having the constitution to produce year long levels. They need to rest him frequently if they hope to avoid another breakdown like 2012. This should be his final season, but this managment seems to wait until it gets embarrassing before they move contacts like S. Drew and Ortiz into the "sunk cost" that InEpsein would use, long after the damage was done from managment refusing to admit the mistake before way too much time had passed by.

I stated Ortiz would return to his production season levels, after you and other wrote him off back in 2009 and 2010. What he's doing in 9 games isn't even remotely similar to where he was, physically, 2 years ago.

Management must not "ride Ortiz until he breaks down", which, even though they gave him a couple of games off, is not something managment is likely to do. I believe they plan to try and ride him for 130 to 140 games. But regardless of what they do, they had better stop doing nothing about the middle of the lineup slugging issue for 2013 and 2014 and beyond.  

B I N G O   !!!!   One step away from the  D L .........  Howevva, I will say that I am pleasantly surprised by his "comeback" so far !!!!

Then why haven't you started 15 threads about his "comeback", if you're so thrilled about it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

As for Oritz, I've been his biggest supporter on this board.

Tell us again how you wanting Papi demoted to AAA after his second slow start to a season is being his biggest supporter.

Cue: lies about me wanting Papi cut, when all I wanted was him demoted in the line-up from 3 to 5 vs RHPs and 7 vs LHPs.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

congrats to papi for a nice night.  If he keeps this up, I may have to retire from all Ortiz comments. 

Or, you could comment on how well he's doing.

I know, it's not as much fun as comparing him to your grandmother.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Papi is ripping the ball!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Where was this kind of criticism when Adrian Gonzalez was a punch and judy hitter? 

There was some, but not by softy the clown and his sidekick BILL "Papa Do Preach" 806.

For the record. I thought sending A-gon west with the others was just brilliant !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Papi is ripping the ball!

But, sadly in softy's world- it doesn't count.

Only stats vs legitimate contending teams from the AL in games where your team wins, on Tuesdays other than the the last one of a month count.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Where was this kind of criticism when Adrian Gonzalez was a punch and judy hitter? 

There was some, but not by softy the clown and his sidekick BILL "Papa Do Preach" 806.

For the record. I thought sending A-gon west with the others was just brilliant !!!

Bill, whats the latest on Ortiz' heel?  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Heel is healed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

On base 2 of 4 times last night, and his OBP goes down. 

Papi now has more PAs than JBJ and is closing in on Gomes for 9th place on the team in PAs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Papi's on the shelf again - trade him ASAP!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts