Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

Hahahahahahahaha

Cowards like softy hide and cowards like Bill refuse to admit fault and apologize and now say trash like 'so happy now let's enjoy the moment'

I enjoy and support ALL Papi moments, not take dumps on him for 11 months and support him in October

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahaha

Cowards like softy hide and cowards like Bill refuse to admit fault and apologize and now say trash like 'so happy now let's enjoy the moment'

I enjoy and support ALL Papi moments, not take dumps on him for 11 months and support him in October

[/QUOTE]

Thing is, BILL's not "supporting him" in October either. 

Neither is softy.

softy wasstill  clinging to his "It was Middy who got the big hit" speal before his last banning.

Papi is an oh for 4 away from BILL's next claim of his downfall.

Their positions have not and will not ever change. They think change equates to weakness.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

They are pitufl, ignorant, wrong and at least Softy is NOT a fan of this team

I wonder if he liked Ells RBI single? Punch and Judy hit for sure but stats don't lie;-) 6-12 or .500 with RISP this postseason

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Cowards like softy hide and cowards like Bill refuse to admit fault and apologize and now say trash like 'so happy now let's enjoy the moment'"

softy isn't a fan of the team and I believe is very unhappy they are winning as he would rather be right and the Sox lose. 

Bill by contrast is a genuine fan of the team but he doesn't have the humility to apologize to us for trolling on Papi all year. Too bad, it would do him good. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Cowards like softy hide and cowards like Bill refuse to admit fault and apologize and now say trash like 'so happy now let's enjoy the moment'"

softy isn't a fan of the team and I believe is very unhappy they are winning as he would rather be right and the Sox lose. 

Bill by contrast is a genuine fan of the team but he doesn't have the humility to apologize to us for trolling on Papi all year. Too bad, it would do him good. 

[/QUOTE]For the record.......  I think that B-806 has done many TEBOW's since the end of August.....  Also, thought that I heard late last night on NESN's rapup that the Sox were watching PAPI's feet/heel for sorness.... Should beable to get thru one more game !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]For the record.......  I think that B-806 has done many TEBOW's since the end of August.....  Also, thought that I heard late last night on NESN's rapup that the Sox were watching PAPI's feet/heel for sorness.... Should beable to get thru one more game !!!

[/QUOTE]

If you were sorry you wouldn't toss that heel barb in

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

For the record.......  I think that B-806 has done many TEBOW's since the end of August.....  Also, thought that I heard late last night on NESN's rapup that the Sox were watching PAPI's feet/heel for sorness.... Should beable to get thru one more game !!!

See.

No remorse.

Still no support.

Just more reckless talk about injury or pending injury.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Not at all !!!  Just reporting what I heard.... Heck, @ 737B A , PAPI was on base soooo much that he should be sore !!!   Why should someone be questioned in the "face of truth" !!! I will never understand that !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

For the record.......  I think that B-806 has done many TEBOW's since the end of August.....  Also, thought that I heard late last night on NESN's rapup that the Sox were watching PAPI's feet/heel for sorness.... Should beable to get thru one more game !!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Not at all !!!  Just reporting what I heard.... Heck, @ 737B A , PAPI was on base soooo much that he should be sore !!!   Why should someone be questioned in the "face of truth" !!! I will never understand that !!!

[/QUOTE]

you can't handle the truth 

Ortiz far succeeded your expectations of him riding the bench

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Not at all !!!  Just reporting what I heard.... Heck, @ 737B A , PAPI was on base soooo much that he should be sore !!!   Why should someone be questioned in the "face of truth" !!! I will never understand that !!!

Did the report say it was his heal that was sore?

Besides, why keep harping on his health status, when he has continuously performed at a high level all year long, even when playing hurt?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to LionSean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not at all !!!  Just reporting what I heard.... Heck, @ 737B A , PAPI was on base soooo much that he should be sore !!!   Why should someone be questioned in the "face of truth" !!! I will never understand that !!!

Besides, why keep harping on his health status, when he has continuously performed at a high level all year long, even when playing hurt?

[/QUOTE]

why do you care really? everyone in this forum talks about player health. Bill didn't say the heel was sore he said they are checking for soreness, like the report stated. Why don't you go nit pick on every other health report. Whose really harping here?

[/QUOTE]

Undecided

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

i think it's pretty safe to say that you can go ahead and credit Bill as the losing pitcher in this one and move on to the post game show Tongue Out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

why do you care really? everyone in this forum talks about player health. Bill didn't say the heel was sore he said they are checking for soreness, like the report stated. Why don't you go nit pick on every other health report. Whose really harping here?

BILL has been questioning Papi's heel all year out of some sort of blind loyalty to softy's claim that Papi needed to rest once a week or he'd end up on the DL.

Yes, he did mention Papi's heel in his previous post...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i think it's pretty safe to say that you can go ahead and credit Bill as the losing pitcher in this one and move on to the post game show Tongue Out

[/QUOTE]

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Film at 11:00

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BILL has been questioning Papi's heel all year out of some sort of blind loyalty to softy's claim that Papi needed to rest once a week or he'd end up on the DL.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

We don't "nitpick" on every health report, because no one else started a "Player A is hurt/hobbled and/or finished" thread, after every 0-fer game said player had.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

The good thing is that, even if it is falling off, the heel no longer matters.  Having now completed the metaphysical transformation to demi-God, the mighty deity Big Papi's heel is merely a casing for a blinding current of universal energy.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

We don't "nitpick" on every health report, because no one else started a "Player A is hurt/hobbled and/or finished" thread, after every 0-fer game said player had.

[/QUOTE]

really? see any Buccholz discussion. Bill simply repeated a report from NESN. Give him  and the forum a break. You people just seem to thrive on drama and really seem like schoolyard bullies. How many times does Bill have to say he's wrong. Just move on.

[/QUOTE]

And you seem to insert yourself in the middle of it, since you got here.

Pot meet kettle...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[/QUOTE]

really? see any Buccholz discussion. Bill simply repeated a report from NESN. Give him  and the forum a break. You people just seem to thrive on drama and really seem like schoolyard bullies. How many times does Bill have to say he's wrong. Just move on.

[/QUOTE]

And you seem to insert yourself in the middle of it, since you got here.

Pot meet kettle...

[/QUOTE]

one thing I noticed I can count on. Whatever time of day I comment fourb's or his gf will be right there within seconds.  #Gatekeepers?Surprised

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you commented to me first, but whatever blows your skirt up...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

LionSean, i see you have a joined date of September so you have been spared the DAYS, MONTHS, SEASONS, YEARS of bill trolling Papi.  so maybe your patience is not used up on this topic yet.  anyone that's been around for awhile is simply sick and tired of Bill's tired, ignorant, racist, silly attacks on ortiz.  the dude is well on his way to giving us Sox fans a 3rd Championship in our lifetimes. 

Bill has earned every post attacking his character.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LionSean, i see you have a joined date of September so you have been spared the DAYS, MONTHS, SEASONS, YEARS of bill trolling Papi.  so maybe your patience is not used up on this topic yet.  anyone that's been around for awhile is simply sick and tired of Bill's tired, ignorant, racist, silly attacks on ortiz.  the dude is well on his way to giving us Sox fans a 3rd Championship in our lifetimes. 

Bill has earned every post attacking his character.

[/QUOTE]

LionSean isn't new.  He's just a new name for jackbu, the guy who started the '71 games' thread about Papi and who was banned in September.

Sections
Shortcuts