Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to slasher9's comment:

BTW - DAVID ORTIZ 2013 WORLD SERIES MVP

Thanks, I didn't know .......... 

Bill, just a heads up.  I will be posting this reminder often over the next, oh....year or so.  Because? There are some posters on this board that are bigoted and dislike players like Ortiz solely based on the color of his skin, his background, and/or that he wasn't born in the good ol' USofA.  There are also some posters on this board that are yankees trolls and take shots at our beloved God with a bat. 

now since I know that you don't fall under either of these categories you may simply ignore my constant reminder of Papi's greatness.  right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to LionSean's comment:

I got them figured out Bill.  They hit the report button until they get their way and then cluck about it like hens preening each others feathers when the miderators give in.

if this is true, that's great.  I had no idea.  I would have been clicking the report button ages ago on that Yankees troll.

good look.

Exactly!!  Thanks for the advice Mr. 806.....I mean Lionbreath......or whatever you are....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

it is true about the report button.... anyone hitting it should be ashamed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

slasher u mean to tell me that if someone dumb like Bill hates on Ortiz that means he is bigoted? Racist? That makes you the problem not them. I haven't heard a word about DO's skin color or anything else that suggests what you just laid out. 

Hey Enchilada.  Over the years Bill has posted enough nonsense for me to question this.  no, I do not have specific posts to reference and yes, he has been better about it this past year.

Personally I see racism & bigotry every single day.  so, while it doesn't mean he is racist, it is not unheard of.  apologies if I have offended you or anyone else with my insinuations.  but racism is real.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Will Papi be the next Mike Lowell?

???

Meant as a further jab at softy, who called Papi a "punch & judy hitter....with a bat speed no faster than Iggy... who needed to rest once every 7 days or he'd end up on the DL..."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Not to mention the highest BA in World Series history for any player with more than 50ABs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Not to mention the highest BA in World Series history for any player with more than 50ABs.

Hey carnie

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

BILL,

This is #999. The next post could be #1,000 and a true heart-felt apology on your behalf with no qualifiers or negative implications towards the greatest sports hero the Red Sox have ever had.

It's up to you....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

slasher u mean to tell me that if someone dumb like Bill hates on Ortiz that means he is bigoted? Racist? That makes you the problem not them. I haven't heard a word about DO's skin color or anything else that suggests what you just laid out. 

Hey Enchilada.  Over the years Bill has posted enough nonsense for me to question this.  no, I do not have specific posts to reference and yes, he has been better about it this past year.

Personally I see racism & bigotry every single day.  so, while it doesn't mean he is racist, it is not unheard of.  apologies if I have offended you or anyone else with my insinuations.  but racism is real.

Okay. Sorry then. I have a big nose sometimes. Appologies.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Okay. Sorry then. I have a big nose sometimes. Appologies.

Dang!  I wanted the free can of soup for the 1000th post! 

I guess couldnotkeepmyplan could not keep his moniker?

This guy is a LOSER of epic proportion on every front. 

Recently outed as a true Yankee believer & troll.  We always knew he was a Yankee troll, but now it's confirmed.  Nice work BurritoT on outing him.  Good scoop!  I guess Moon also found the web site.  Way to be guys!  It's so much fun watching Stiffy squirm. 

Poor guy couldn't keep his BDC plan!  LOVE IT!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Mypremiumdidnotgodown2500,

LOL. Dude!  You can't even keep your BDC plan!!!!  LOL

You're such bad luck, the Yankees are even kicking you off of their pathetic fan club site.

you can't even keep a screen name for more than 20 minutes.

even 0bamacare doesn't want you!  I heard you tried to sign up using your food stamps & your Obamaphone, but were summarily rejected.  LOL :)

You couldn't buy a win this year!  Such is life as a true Yankee fan.....

your continued losing streak is our gain.

thanks for the daily lift Stiffy!!!!!   :). :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Now, softy's biggest point is that we won because the other team did not intentionally walk our "punch and judy hitter... with a bat speed no faster than Iggy's."

Talk about goal post moving.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Now, softy's biggest point is that we won because the other team did not intentionally walk our "punch and judy hitter... with a bat speed no faster than Iggy's."

LOL

stop it moon!  There are laws against abusing those who practice "soft law."

I've always wondered if Stiffy gets the I unintentional irony of him pretending to be a lawyer under the name softlaw?   

i'm quite certain the irony is lost on this very simple man!!!

;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

LOL

I've always wondered if Stiffy gets the I unintentional irony of him pretending to be a lawyer under the name softlaw?   

;)

I find it hard to believe anyone could make it all the way through college and law school and being so poor at spelling and grammar. Then, when you add the horrible reading comprehension skills and his strong tendency to make wrong assumptions about simply stated positions, it's a lock. There's no way this clown can be a lawyer.

Can you imagine how a judge would react to a lawyer who continually denies earlier statements made?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

LOL

;)

I find it hard to believe anyone could make it all the way through college and law school and being so poor at spelling and grammar. Then, when you add the horrible reading comprehension skills and his strong tendency to make wrong assumptions about simply stated positions, it's a lock. There's no way this clown can be a lawyer.

Can you imagine how a judge would react to a lawyer who continually denies earlier statements made?

I will not stand for the continued "demonizing" of SOFTY on this board......  He (SOFTY) knows more baseball than most of the wannabees on this board.... Just Saying......  Happy VET'S DAY, Boys & girls !!!!

Can you point out what he 'knows' Bill?  Be specific..... for real.  Show us evidence of his baseball knowledge.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Can you point out what he 'knows' Bill?  Be specific..... for real.  Show us evidence of his baseball knowledge.

I'll give you just one recent example of Softy's 'knowledge'.  On a Napoli thread he made a statement about how much Napoli benefitted from Fenway this year.  So I looked it up.

Napoli had an .817 OPS, 11 HR and 38 RBI in Fenway this year.

Napoli had an .866 OPS, 12 HR and 54 RBI on the road this year.

That's the kind of 'knowledge' you get from Softy.  He's a fraud.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

The proof is in his posts and the conversation from others that he fosters.......  BDC understands that SOFTY was a "front runner" on the development of this board..... Heck, if there was an audit at BDC, you would see that SOFTY is on the payroll !!!!

Jeez Bill, did you not notice that BDC keeps deleting all his posts now?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Heck, if there was an audit at BDC, you would see that SOFTY is on the payroll !!!!

You mean softy uis being paid by the New York Times!

Wow! Earth shattering!

• This post has been removed.

• Sections
    Shortcuts