Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

slasher u mean to tell me that if someone dumb like Bill hates on Ortiz that means he is bigoted? Racist? That makes you the problem not them. I haven't heard a word about DO's skin color or anything else that suggests what you just laid out. 

[/QUOTE]

Hey Enchilada.  Over the years Bill has posted enough nonsense for me to question this.  no, I do not have specific posts to reference and yes, he has been better about it this past year.

Personally I see racism & bigotry every single day.  so, while it doesn't mean he is racist, it is not unheard of.  apologies if I have offended you or anyone else with my insinuations.  but racism is real.

[/QUOTE]

Okay. Sorry then. I have a big nose sometimes. Appologies.

[/QUOTE]

Dang!  I wanted the free can of soup for the 1000th post! 

I guess couldnotkeepmyplan could not keep his moniker?

This guy is a LOSER of epic proportion on every front. 

Recently outed as a true Yankee believer & troll.  We always knew he was a Yankee troll, but now it's confirmed.  Nice work BurritoT on outing him.  Good scoop!  I guess Moon also found the web site.  Way to be guys!  It's so much fun watching Stiffy squirm. 

Poor guy couldn't keep his BDC plan!  LOVE IT!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Mypremiumdidnotgodown2500,

LOL. Dude!  You can't even keep your BDC plan!!!!  LOL

You're such bad luck, the Yankees are even kicking you off of their pathetic fan club site.

you can't even keep a screen name for more than 20 minutes.

even 0bamacare doesn't want you!  I heard you tried to sign up using your food stamps & your Obamaphone, but were summarily rejected.  LOL :)

You couldn't buy a win this year!  Such is life as a true Yankee fan.....

your continued losing streak is our gain.

thanks for the daily lift Stiffy!!!!!   :). :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Now, softy's biggest point is that we won because the other team did not intentionally walk our "punch and judy hitter... with a bat speed no faster than Iggy's."

Talk about goal post moving.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now, softy's biggest point is that we won because the other team did not intentionally walk our "punch and judy hitter... with a bat speed no faster than Iggy's."

[/QUOTE]

LOL

stop it moon!  There are laws against abusing those who practice "soft law."

I've always wondered if Stiffy gets the I unintentional irony of him pretending to be a lawyer under the name softlaw?   

i'm quite certain the irony is lost on this very simple man!!!

;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

I've always wondered if Stiffy gets the I unintentional irony of him pretending to be a lawyer under the name softlaw?   

;)

[/QUOTE]

I find it hard to believe anyone could make it all the way through college and law school and being so poor at spelling and grammar. Then, when you add the horrible reading comprehension skills and his strong tendency to make wrong assumptions about simply stated positions, it's a lock. There's no way this clown can be a lawyer.

Can you imagine how a judge would react to a lawyer who continually denies earlier statements made?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

;)

[/QUOTE]

I find it hard to believe anyone could make it all the way through college and law school and being so poor at spelling and grammar. Then, when you add the horrible reading comprehension skills and his strong tendency to make wrong assumptions about simply stated positions, it's a lock. There's no way this clown can be a lawyer.

Can you imagine how a judge would react to a lawyer who continually denies earlier statements made?

[/QUOTE]I will not stand for the continued "demonizing" of SOFTY on this board......  He (SOFTY) knows more baseball than most of the wannabees on this board.... Just Saying......  Happy VET'S DAY, Boys & girls !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Can you point out what he 'knows' Bill?  Be specific..... for real.  Show us evidence of his baseball knowledge.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Can you point out what he 'knows' Bill?  Be specific..... for real.  Show us evidence of his baseball knowledge.

I'll give you just one recent example of Softy's 'knowledge'.  On a Napoli thread he made a statement about how much Napoli benefitted from Fenway this year.  So I looked it up.

Napoli had an .817 OPS, 11 HR and 38 RBI in Fenway this year.

Napoli had an .866 OPS, 12 HR and 54 RBI on the road this year.

That's the kind of 'knowledge' you get from Softy.  He's a fraud.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]The proof is in his posts and the conversation from others that he fosters.......  BDC understands that SOFTY was a "front runner" on the development of this board..... Heck, if there was an audit at BDC, you would see that SOFTY is on the payroll !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Jeez Bill, did you not notice that BDC keeps deleting all his posts now?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Heck, if there was an audit at BDC, you would see that SOFTY is on the payroll !!!!

You mean softy uis being paid by the New York Times!

Wow! Earth shattering!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Kingface12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll give you just one recent example of Softy's 'knowledge'.  On a Napoli thread he made a statement about how much Napoli benefitted from Fenway this year.  So I looked it up.

That's the kind of 'knowledge' you get from Softy.  He's a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe this just also shows the "knowlege" of Bill. Would explain a lot.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The clown is now saying he only meant Papi was a "punch and judy hitter...with a bat speed no fatser than Iggy" only after coming off the DL.

Note: Papi had 3 HRs and 6 2Bs in his first 36 ABs after coming off the DL. 

Iggy had 2 Hrs and 6 2Bs in 135 ABs with the Tigers and 1 Hr and 10 2Bs in 215 ABs with the Sox.

Classless clown.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to redsoxandguitars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Napoli played in Safeco half the season, which park would benefit him more. Sometimes you have to think beyong holding your hand out for government "welfare" program subsidies. 

[/QUOTE]

And sometimes the facts point out when you are wrong.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Loved Papi's contributions over the years to this organization, winning 3 rings, and contributing hugely in each of those wins.

But at 37, the cliff's edge is awfully close if it is not crossed before next Spring.

Love they guy, probably solidified his HOF credentials with the 3rd ring, with the Mitchell's report being the only thing that could potentially keep him out.  May be the 4th ring in 2014 may overcome even that Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

softy wants him to retire right now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

softy wants him to retire right now.

[/QUOTE]

It's difficult to even respond to statements that senseless.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

You guys should let this thread die already! When Ortiz hits 18/70 next year I will be the first person to dredge this garbage back up.

The end is near, stop acting like the Spring Eternal is in Ortiz's Gatorade bottle.

Sections
Shortcuts