Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

SOFTY is not a clown........  Matter a fact, I wish that he was the President of these United States......   I would sleep better !!!!!

BILL, nobody would get any sleep, we'd be at war with 17 nations.

The "gays" would be protesting outside yours and softy's bedroom window keeping you both up very late.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

SOFTY is not a clown........  Matter a fact, I wish that he was the President of these United States......   I would sleep better !!!!!

The "gays" would be protesting outside yours and softy's bedroom window keeping you both up very late.

MOON, I know that this is your atempt at humor......  But, you surprised me on this one..... I figured that you would be above this one !!!

He said nothing that the both of you have not touted before you dufus so to take offense would be going against everything you supposedly 'stand up for'....GOOD LORD YOU'RE SAD!!  He didn't say you and Softy would be sleeping together, he said they would be protesting under your windows...... however...interesting that you immediately took it there.....you're such a Liberal Bill!!!  I'm very proud of you!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

MOON, I know that this is your atempt at humor......  But, you surprised me on this one..... I figured that you would be above this one !!!

It was humor, maybe poor, but I would be terrified if softy was even my mayor.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

He said nothing that the both of you have not touted before you dufus so to take offense would be going against everything you supposedly 'stand up for'....GOOD LORD YOU'RE SAD!!  He didn't say you and Softy would be sleeping together, he said they would be protesting under your windows...... however...interesting that you immediately took it there.....you're such a Liberal Bill!!!  I'm very proud of you!!! 

I never even thought of it this way, until I read this post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"MOON, I know that this is your atempt at humor......  But, you surprised me on this one..... I figured that you would be above this one !!!"

Bill you have dished out far worse in here in your political dumps, so you have to be able to take it also. Maybe next time you are about to make fun of people for their political beliefs you can think about what it feels like to be on the receiving end and hit delete on your keyboard instead. I've lost count of how many times I have hit delete out of respect to your time in the service. You could stand to offer the same courtesy to others. 

But on the good tip, when you say: 

"  Thanks MOON......  I said about 2 weeks ago that DAD & BILL-806 had some EGG on our face......  "CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE" !!!   I never thought that he would beable to rebound from the HEEL......  That being said, I will take the "good" that he can do, while reserving the right to say "I told you so", if & when he breaks down.......  Not sure how he got the "HEEL" better, but he is one lucky guy that it responded well !!!!"

Congrats for manning up, much respect on that one man. You could teach softy a think or two.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Not sure how he got the "HEEL" better, but he is one lucky guy that it responded well !!!!

The Heel injury was almost a year ago. I wasn't aware that every heel injury took years to heal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

why is heel in parentheses every time bill types it...Am I missing something?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

0-4 last night !!!    Good pitching, gets good hitting all the time !!

You seem positively giddy, Bill.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

why is heel in parentheses every time bill types it...Am I missing something?

Maybe he thinks it's something other than the "heel".

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

0-4 last night !!!    Good pitching, gets good hitting all the time !!

These one game sample sizes by softy & BILL are hilarious.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

No doubt Ortiz is playing well and much better then some of us thought and he is back sooner then all thought.

It is ok to point out that he went 0 for 4 last night.  It is the Lees and the colons which Ortiz may have to face is the post season.  Yea, he sent a ball into the triangle but it was still an out, he has also lucked out a few times with clown centerfielders who were playing too shallow, so it evens out.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

No doubt Ortiz is playing well and much better then some of us thought and he is back sooner then all thought.

Sorry jack.....there were only a couple of you that thought Ortiz wouldn't be back. As I recall your prediction was somewhere near the All-Star break.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

It is ok to point out that he went 0 for 4 last night.  It is the Lees and the colons which Ortiz may have to face is the post season.  Yea, he sent a ball into the triangle but it was still an out, he has also lucked out a few times with clown centerfielders who were playing too shallow, so it evens out.

U play CF?

I was going to ask you if you have even seen a center field lately, but looking at your post jump, 1413, I guess not.

And with your same bad jokes, I guess it is safe to say that you don't write for Conan either.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

U play CF?

I was going to ask you if you have even seen a center field lately, but looking at your post jump, 1413, I guess not.

And with your same bad jokes, I guess it is safe to say that you don't write for Conan either.

Poor jack is having a hard time separating fiction and non fiction ....oops.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Gottta run.........  Tongue Out

Sections
Shortcuts