Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

13 days: 13 games played before tonight's 2 for 4 with a 2B and BB.

BA .354  

OBP .446

SLG .624

OPS 1.071

AB 48 

HR 

RBI 17

What say you, BILL?

We know softy's praying for an injury, so he can finally end his losing streak, but what about you BILL? 

Can you believe now?

Thanks MOON......  I said about 2 weeks ago that DAD & BILL-806 had some EGG on our face......  "CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE" !!!   I never thought that he would beable to rebound from the HEEL......  That being said, I will take the "good" that he can do, while reserving the right to say "I told you so", if & when he breaks down.......  Not sure how he got the "HEEL" better, but he is one lucky guy that it responded well !!!!

Yes, unlike softy, you did admit you made a mistake.

About the heel... Papi is playing DH, BILL. Seriously, it's not much harder than doing the dishes, which can put great stress on your lower back, by the way.

On his days off, he takes batting practice and runs a little, I'm sure. That's really not much different from palying on a gameday.

Sure, he might get hurt, but not from longterm stress releated to playing in 14 of 15 games. If he is going to get hurt from exercising too much, then it can happen wether he plays or not.

The guy can hit. Nothing about this heel injury should change that fact.

Resting him once a week as the clown you call genius advocated will not help Papi, and may just take us out of playoff contention.

SOFTY is not a clown........  Matter a fact, I wish that he was the President of these United States......   I would sleep better !!!!!

You and softy are 2 HUGE clowns.'

Barnum & Bailey............   Nice compliment !!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

SOFTY is not a clown........  Matter a fact, I wish that he was the President of these United States......   I would sleep better !!!!!

BILL, nobody would get any sleep, we'd be at war with 17 nations.

The "gays" would be protesting outside yours and softy's bedroom window keeping you both up very late.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The "gays" would be protesting outside yours and softy's bedroom window keeping you both up very late.

MOON, I know that this is your atempt at humor......  But, you surprised me on this one..... I figured that you would be above this one !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

MOON, I know that this is your atempt at humor......  But, you surprised me on this one..... I figured that you would be above this one !!!

He said nothing that the both of you have not touted before you dufus so to take offense would be going against everything you supposedly 'stand up for'....GOOD LORD YOU'RE SAD!!  He didn't say you and Softy would be sleeping together, he said they would be protesting under your windows...... however...interesting that you immediately took it there.....you're such a Liberal Bill!!!  I'm very proud of you!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

It was humor, maybe poor, but I would be terrified if softy was even my mayor.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

He said nothing that the both of you have not touted before you dufus so to take offense would be going against everything you supposedly 'stand up for'....GOOD LORD YOU'RE SAD!!  He didn't say you and Softy would be sleeping together, he said they would be protesting under your windows...... however...interesting that you immediately took it there.....you're such a Liberal Bill!!!  I'm very proud of you!!! 

I never even thought of it this way, until I read this post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"MOON, I know that this is your atempt at humor......  But, you surprised me on this one..... I figured that you would be above this one !!!"

Bill you have dished out far worse in here in your political dumps, so you have to be able to take it also. Maybe next time you are about to make fun of people for their political beliefs you can think about what it feels like to be on the receiving end and hit delete on your keyboard instead. I've lost count of how many times I have hit delete out of respect to your time in the service. You could stand to offer the same courtesy to others. 

But on the good tip, when you say: 

"  Thanks MOON......  I said about 2 weeks ago that DAD & BILL-806 had some EGG on our face......  "CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE" !!!   I never thought that he would beable to rebound from the HEEL......  That being said, I will take the "good" that he can do, while reserving the right to say "I told you so", if & when he breaks down.......  Not sure how he got the "HEEL" better, but he is one lucky guy that it responded well !!!!"

Congrats for manning up, much respect on that one man. You could teach softy a think or two.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Not sure how he got the "HEEL" better, but he is one lucky guy that it responded well !!!!

The Heel injury was almost a year ago. I wasn't aware that every heel injury took years to heal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

why is heel in parentheses every time bill types it...Am I missing something?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

0-4 last night !!!    Good pitching, gets good hitting all the time !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

You seem positively giddy, Bill.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

why is heel in parentheses every time bill types it...Am I missing something?

Maybe he thinks it's something other than the "heel".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

You seem positively giddy, Bill.

Not at all.......  Heck, for 26MIl, i don't expect a hit every time up !!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

These one game sample sizes by softy & BILL are hilarious.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

These one game sample sizes by softy & BILL are hilarious.

Not at all Mr. MOON..........   As DAD would say ..........   "SON, every game adds to the carbon print" !!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.