Ryan Braun on the list of names from the Miami "clinic"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Ryan Braun on the list of names from the Miami "clinic"

Here's a paragraph and a link to read the rest of the article.From yahoo.com:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ryan-braun-s-name-listed-in-biogenesis-clinic-records-235650670.html

Milwaukee Brewers star Ryan Braun's name is in records of the Miami-area clinic alleged to have distributed performance-enhancing drugs to a rash of baseball players, and Major League Baseball will investigate the link to the former MVP who tested positive for illegal synthetic testosterone during the 2011 postseason.

Three of the Biogenesis clinic records obtained by Yahoo! Sports show Braun's name. Unlike the players named by the Miami New Times in its report that blew open the Biogenesis case, Braun's name is not listed next to any specific PEDs.

------------------------------------------------

Edit : I'm sorry,I've tried to get the link to work several times and it's just not happening.If you want to read the rest,go to yahoo.com and then to sports.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Re: Ryan Braun on the list of names from the Miami

What exactly am I missing?  Are these guys really too stupid to have their PED's shipped to a middleman?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Sounds like an old acquaintance of mine who was shocked, shocked!  when his wife used his CREDIT CARD RECORDS at a "house of ill repute" during their divorce proceedings.  OY!  I asked if he ever thought of using an ATM.  He did that also.  Unfortunately the ATM was located in said house of ill repute.  Double wammy!  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to RSdirtdogOR's comment:

Sounds like an old acquaintance of mine who was shocked, shocked!  when his wife used his CREDIT CARD RECORDS at a "house of ill repute" during their divorce proceedings.  OY!  I asked if he ever thought of using an ATM.  He did that also.  Unfortunately the ATM was located in said house of ill repute.  Double wammy!  :)

LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

A couple of more names too from the yahoo article:

Braun is on a list that includes Alex Rodriguez,Melky Cabrera and Cesar Carrillo, who the New Times reported received PEDs from Bosch. Also on the list are New York Yankees catcher Francisco Cervelli and Baltimore Orioles third baseman Danny Valencia, who weren't listed near PEDs either. The record matches a document the New Times posted with Braun's name redacted and Cervelli and Valencia's cut off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The list of names keeps on coming.   LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The guy doped, we knew this last year and it got swept under the rug. How would something like 10X the natural amount of synthetic testosterone get into your urine sample by mistake? What, did Canseco use the cup before Braun and they forgot to wash it out? Maybe it was Lyle Alzado's old cup--poor devil--from way back? Ive never liked him, and am not surprised by this at all. I said years ago that Lance Armstrong was a doper and a bully, it was obvious by his behavior. But no one listens to me........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Hey, lets not jump to conclusions.  Maybe it was the Ryan Braun who used to pitch for the Royals, and not the other Ryan Braun, the guy who tested postiive for HGH but was let off the hook for what essentially was the MLB equivalent of not being read his Miranda rights...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Oprah has a long list of people to interview.  LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

The guy doped, we knew this last year and it got swept under the rug. How would something like 10X the natural amount of synthetic testosterone get into your urine sample by mistake? What, did Canseco use the cup before Braun and they forgot to wash it out? Maybe it was Lyle Alzado's old cup--poor devil--from way back? Ive never liked him, and am not surprised by this at all. I said years ago that Lance Armstrong was a doper and a bully, it was obvious by his behavior. But no one listens to me........

Ryan Braun on this list is more shocking than Kim admitting that she was really a NYY fan who was toying with us; or learning that Softy was really a community organizer back in the day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

I mean, is anyone really suprised by this news?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to parhunter55's comment:

I mean, is anyone really suprised by this news?

No

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Thank you Miami area clinic for taking the media attention away from me.   :)

Sincerely,

Lance Armstrong

The Senator who went to the Dominican Republic to have sex

Manti Te'o

Kim Jong Un

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Oprah has a long list of people to interview.  LOL

Nice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

From ESPN.com:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8919375/ryan-braun-admits-lawyers-consulted-anthony-bosch-appeal-positive-ped-test

Milwaukee Brewers star Ryan Braun has acknowledged a business relationship with Anthony Bosch, claiming he only consulted with the founder of the Miami-based anti-aging clinic in order to strengthen his appeal of a 2011 positive test result for performance-enhancing drugs.

Braun released a statement Tuesday in response to a report by Yahoo! Sports, which claimed the outfielder's name is listed in records obtained from Biogenesis of America LLC, the clinic that allegedly provided PEDs to several high profile baseball players.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I think there are only two reasonable positions re PEDS now, post-Lance:

• You assume all athletes are using;
    • You stop caring that some are.

The middle ground was never solid, but now it's a joke.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Hey I hope they will be more careful with his pee-cup next time around.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Chris Hanson should change his program from "Dateline on NBC, To Catch a Predator" to "Dateline on NBC, To Catch a Liar".   LOL

Chris Hanson: "Ryan, grab a seat over there."  "What are you doing here in this Miami-based anti-aging clinic?"

Ryan Braun: "Ummmm,.....I'm here to see a friend."

Chris Hanson: "Ryan,......I have the transcript here so you better be honest with me."  

LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftymcrighty. Show Leftymcrighty's posts

Those who worship the NFL, and NBA, are watching unchecked PED usage.

Look at these guys, who all look like cartoon characters. Look at Lebron James and Dwight Howard.

Those sports seem to have minimal enforcements against PEDs. Why? Because they know everyone in their leagues are using them.

Why does baseball have to be Simon pure? Does the NFL really care about Deer Antler spray?No, because they don't want to rock the cash cow. Same with the NBA.

Most baseball fans don't care, either. It was more fun to watch baseball in the steroid era than this pitching dominated era we now have.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Very dissapointing if true.  I think we all have to lower what we consider "good production" (for hitters, inverse for pitchers).

I remember like 3 yrs ago, there were like 8 guys in teh AL w/ ERAs < 4.  Now there are 20-something.

I think that a .260 BA, w/ 20 HR pop is a good hitter now-a-days.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In response to Leftymcrighty's comment:

Those who worship the NFL, and NBA, are watching unchecked PED usage.

Look at these guys, who all look like cartoon characters. Look at Lebron James and Dwight Howard.

Those sports seem to have minimal enforcements against PEDs. Why? Because they know everyone in their leagues are using them.

Why does baseball have to be Simon pure? Does the NFL really care about Deer Antler spray?No, because they don't want to rock the cash cow. Same with the NBA.

Most baseball fans don't care, either. It was more fun to watch baseball in the steroid era than this pitching dominated era we now have.

The purists / historians started the witchhunt.  I personally never gave a crap that longstanding records were broken; however, purists did.  These purists frustrate me.  They are the reason why it took way too long to incorporate instant replay.  Bring on instant replay, bring on quest tech (or whatever its called).

"Blah, blah, blah, human element"

Shut up w/ that crap!  Getting the call right is more important.  

The game doesnt need to be preserved, it needs to be modernized.  All these owners are scared white men afraid of change.  They proved it when they colluded against Mark Cuban.  He would be great for the sport.

These same DBs are the ones moaning about long-standing records being broken.  Guess what?  You shouldnt be comparing stats across eras anyways.  Its a foolish and overly simplistic comparison to begin with!!

But thats the reason why PED use flys under the record in other sports.  Because baseball purists started a witch hunt because they didnt want to see records broken.  Give me a break.

Allow me to rebutt, as a semi-purist.  I agree that the sanctity of records is no basis for a witch hunt. And that a witch hunt is ridiculous since the league and fans everywhere basically provided the needles. However, as a semi-purist, I found the game significantly less beautiful in the 'roid era.  The recent return to pitching dominance has made the game whole again.  So, THIS should be the reason for The Clampdown.  Of course, as we are seeing, there is no way to stay ahead of the PED curve, so it is still going to happen.  I have no answer for this.  maybe it is better to just let the juice flow and the homeruns sail.  But, I much prefer the game when you have to be a real hitter to put 30 out in a year and where pitchers can attack the strike zone without fear of every inside fastball being cleaned out with a 500 foot homerun by every pre-roid-punch-and-judy hitter.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

But, let's make sure Pete Rose stays out of the HOF!

Sections
Shortcuts