Ryan Braun suspended for the remainder of the season....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ryan Braun suspended for the remainder of the season....

.....Without pay. Just came through. Said he was innocent last year, now he's saying "im not perfecet, I acknowledge Ive made some mistakes....". I knew it, this guy is guilty as sin, I said so last year. Now what about the rest of the guys on that list? A-Roid?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Ryan Braun suspended for the remainder of the season....

Good. This falls under, what goes around, comes around.

Cheating and lying, is one thing. Blaming it on an innocent person, is another.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

.....Without pay. Just came through. Said he was innocent last year, now he's saying "im not perfecet, I acknowledge Ive made some mistakes....". I knew it, this guy is guilty as sin, I said so last year. Now what about the rest of the guys on that list? A-Roid?

I guess that means he is not going to appeal it. Case closed. Next up on the docket. A certain New York third baseman not named David Wright. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

I guess that means he is not going to appeal it. Case closed. Next up on the docket. A certain New York third baseman not named David Wright. 

He must have made a deal, gale. He was suppose to get 100 games. I think Selig really wanted Braun, after the debacle last year. Another tainted MVP

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Another fool exposed. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

[QUOTE]

He must have made a deal, gale. He was suppose to get 100 games. I think Selig really wanted Braun, after the debacle last year. Another tainted MVP

[/QUOTE]

J , Yeah, he probably cut a deal. Kind of like a plea bargain. The evidence must have been pretty strong for him to choose not to fight it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

oh big deal, he gets to keep 100 million of his contract, as if this is a deterrent...ask Bartolo Colon who gets continual free passes after his 50-game suspension last year. All of a sudden he's back to his youth days as a superstar ace...yeah, right. The game of baseball is a joke, no one knows who is using synthetic, hard-to-trace PEDs, no one. And that means EVERYONE is up for debate. It's a who's who of "is he on it? is he playing on the up and up?"....Sad day for MLB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

J , Yeah, he probably cut a deal. Kind of like a plea bargain. The evidence must have been pretty strong for him to choose not to fight it. 

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he ran out of Fed Ex drivers to blame...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He would have gotten 100 games if he failed a 2nd test which he did not.

This suspension is based on the Biogenisis investigation not covered by the PED agreement agreed to by the MPBLA and MLB.

He and all the others are subject to whatever punishment Selig gives them.

If Selig has the goods on Arod and has evidence that he obtained illegal substances as far back as Dr. Galea along with new evidence i.e Biogenisis he could ban Arod for life, 500 games whatever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Good riddance to all of them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

He got away on a technicality. I remember I was driving through the Bronx last year when I heard on the news of the arbiter deciding in favor of his appeal. I thought it was foolish of him to fight MLB. No surprise that MLB came back with a vengeance. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

He got away on a technicality. I remember I was driving through the Bronx last year when I heard on the news of the arbiter deciding in favor of his appeal. I thought it was foolish of him to fight MLB. No surprise that MLB came back with a vengeance. 

He apparently lost the support of the players, too, per Buster Olney.  Really, last year's win was not so much about him looking clean as it looking like he got off on the MLB equivalent of not having his Miranda Rights read to him...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to notin's comment:

[QUOTE]

He apparently lost the support of the players, too, per Buster Olney.  Really, last year's win was not so much about him looking clean as it looking like he got off on the MLB equivalent of not having his Miranda Rights read to him...

[/QUOTE]

If I recall he said he would bet his career and his life that none of those substances ever entered his body, or something like that. He laid it on pretty thick.

Hmm haven't we heard that before.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Agree.  Justice is finally served and I imagine that we will have more suspensions soon. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to notin's comment:

If I recall he said he would bet his career and his life that none of those substances ever entered his body, or something like that. He laid it on pretty thick.

Hmm haven't we heard that before.

He also tried to play the anit semitic card, making reference to the possibilty he was framed, because he was Jewish. He pulled out all the stops. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

It could very well be that ARod is fighting this thing to the end, he who suffers from Roger-Barry Syndrome, whereas Braun did the right thing finally by saying 'I surrender'.

Having, according to reports,  overwhelming evidence against you,  he didn't have much of a choice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

It could very well be that ARod is fighting this thing to the end, he who suffers from Roger-Barry Syndrome, whereas Braun did the right thing finally by saying 'I surrender'.

Comcast news is reporting, AROD is trying to drag it out and play up his injury, to collect the insurance money, before the suspension, without pay. Suddenly he's hurt again, a few days before his scheduled return and back in Tampa.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

What should give baseball and fans pause is that none of these guys were caught cheating, meaning they didn't fail tests this season, Arod hasn't failed a test since 2003.

They were all outed because of the Biogenesis investigation.

Again and it is sooo true, the cheaters are always one step ahead.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Joel Sherman ?@Joelsherman1 5m
    And evidence against Braun was described as Lego block compared to skyscraper vs A-Rod #Yankees

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

At least Braun remembers unlike Clemens who misremembers.   LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Play Yahoo! Fantasy Football Shutdown Corner Aaron Rodgers, who ‘put my salary on’ Ryan Braun being clean, probably regrets that now By Frank Schwab

(USA Today Sports Images)

Aaron Rodgers was so sure his buddy on the Milwaukee Brewers, Ryan Braun, didn't use performance-enhancing drugs, that he told a skeptical Twitter follower last February that he would put his money where his mouth was.

Well, Braun has been suspended by Major League Baseball for the rest of the season after dropping an appeal, and somewhere Todd Sutton is wondering how he can collect the Green Bay Packers quarterback's $4.5 million base salary for this year.

When Braun had a positive test for PEDs overturned on appeal, Rodgers publicly defended him then as well.

Might be a bit awkward the next time the two Wisconsin sports stars talk.

Pay up Rodgers!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

exactly...you basically slandered the poor guy...got him canned, all for a technicality that you ultimately copped to...his surely soon to come suit is the perfect justice...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Amy Williams @FrontRowAmy

Right now all I have 2 say is I believed him. Why wouldn't I? I'm a #Brewers fan. Now just disappointed & filled w/dread.

Johnny Bench         @Johnny_Bench5

Braun and society, deny, deny deny! Good for @MLB doing a great job.

Brandon McCarthy         @BMcCarthy32

"I realize now..." and right there I checked out.

Jeff Passan         @JeffPassan

Word out of the Brewers clubhouse almost universal: They were glad Ryan Braun got suspended. He straight-up lied to teammates. They're mad