Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's?

My dad just called me and told me this, but I don't have a link. If someone can track one down please post it. He faces a fifty game suspension if the test is upheld. NOW we know why he got so much better....lol....I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it were true, he always struck me as being super stuck on himself. But we shall see. Maybe it's just a nasty rumor.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's?

Thanks 2004, Youkilis has a link too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's?:
    My dad just called me and told me this, but I don't have a link. If someone can track one down please post it. He faces a fifty game suspension if the test is upheld. NOW we know why he got so much better....lol....I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it were true, he always struck me as being super stuck on himself. But we shall see. Maybe it's just a nasty rumor.
    Posted by TheExaminer

If true, I couldn't be more disappointed.  Braun is one of my favorite players in the game today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's?":
    how would you know thay Youkillus has a link? Was it an invisible post? Here is link. http://espn.go.com/dallas/story/_/id/7338271/ryan-braun-milwaukee-brewers-tests-positive-performance-enhancing-drug Posted by UticaClub
    No moron, he started a thread with a link a few seconds after I started mine. I didn't have one because I found out by a phone call from my dad. When you try to be clever in the future, think twice--you aren't very good at it. But I guess you figured that out huh, because this post of yours disappeared after I replied to it. LOL...a step behind...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's? : If true, I couldn't be more disappointed.  Braun is one of my favorite players in the game today. Posted by craze4sox
    I'll admit that I do like watching him play, but he turned me off in 2008 after he signed that big deal. He was actually bragging about how much money he made, and that he was a millionaire. Kind of struck me the wrong way. My gf and I were sitting on the couch watching a Sox/Brewers game and we both looked at each other and rolled our eyes at the same time when we heard what he said, and were both like "wow, you've got to be kidding me!" Could be he's grown up some since, but if this test is true, perhaps not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stodknocker. Show stodknocker's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's?:
    In response to "Re: Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's?": No moron, he started a thread with a link a few seconds after I started mine. 
    Posted by TheExaminer

That sucks doesn't it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to "Re: Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's?": I'll admit the I do like watching him play, but he turned me off in 2008 after he signed that big deal. He was actually bragging about how much money he made, and that he was a millionaire. Kind of struck me the wrong way. Could be he's grown up some since, but if this test is true, perhaps not.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Examiner, I missed all those statements by Ryan after the signing and totally understand but I always enjoy watching guys who play the game hard day in and day out. 

Hopefully it's not true, but if he has taken PEDS, like anyone he deserves what he gets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's? : Examiner, I missed all those statements by Ryan after the signing and totally understand but I always enjoy watching guys who play the game hard day in and day out.  Hopefully it's not true, but if he has taken PEDS, like anyone he deserves what he gets. Posted by craze4sox
    Yes, that part of his game I like. He plays with a fire that I wish more of the Sox players had. PD has it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In response to "Re: Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's?": No moron, he started a thread with a link a few seconds after I started mine. I didn't have one because I found out by a phone call from my dad. When you try to be clever in the future, think twice--you aren't very good at it. But I guess you figured that out huh, because this post of yours disappeared after I replied to it. LOL...a step behind...
    Posted by TheExaminer

Examiner, in the future please give UC a request for thread starting, then he can look at all requests, separate the drivel from the worthy and grant you his blessings.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Braun tests positive for ped's? :  Examiner, in the future please give UC a request for thread starting, then he can look at all requests, separate the drivel from the worthy and grant you his blessings. Posted by YOUKILLUS20
    Aye aye! Will do! LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ryan Braun gets 50-game drug ban, says 'It's BS' Posted by 2004Idiots
    Yeah, I'm sure he'll have his appeals. We'll see how it goes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan1967. Show soxfan1967's posts

Wow.  Who will be next?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofTito. Show GhostofTito's posts

Ugh! I love Ryan Braun. He's my favorite NL player.
    He's appealing. Wonder how that will go?
    Very disappointing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

My Dad didn't call me with the latest news about Braun but then we are both Red Sox fans and don't have a Google Alert telling us instantly fresh news about minute-by-minute  happenings / news about players on the other 29 MLB teams. Holy C-Rap , was Braun on PEDs? I hope that I can sleep tonight. If I was walking my dog then I never would have been alerted to this fact. I just opened up my window and shouted out this news.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

My Dad didn't call me with the latest news about Braun but then we are both Red Sox fans and don't have a Google Alert telling us instantly fresh news about minute-by-minute  happenings / news about players on the other 29 MLB teams. Holy C-Rap , was Braun on PEDs? I hope that I can sleep tonight. If I was walking my dog then I never would have been alerted to this fact. I just opened up my window and shouted out this news.
    Posted by UticaClub

I just went to MLB.com to see if any new deals had been made, and saw the breaking news feed. I don't have any of those googly things you aluded to, and my dad died 11 months ago, come to think of it, he never was a baseball fan anyways. Braun's agent maintains his innocence, but it's a fine line, because most of know if we ingested a PED, the trick is to use something not on the list. The developers are always one step ahead of the testing. Still a Red Sox fan, even though I sometimes know about other teams.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

My Dad didn't call me with the latest news about Braun but then we are both Red Sox fans and don't have a Google Alert telling us instantly fresh news about minute-by-minute  happenings / news about players on the other 29 MLB teams. Holy C-Rap , was Braun on PEDs? I hope that I can sleep tonight. If I was walking my dog then I never would have been alerted to this fact. I just opened up my window and shouted out this news. Posted by UticaClub
    Pike are you ok or what? You sound like you're abut to do yourself physical harm.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

If this news came out months ago, Kemp would be MVP

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Posted by moonslav59

moon, I agree but at this point would we be surprised if Kemps name came up next for PEDS?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Posted by moonslav59

Kemp might want to call Mike Greenwell.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

If this news came out months ago, Kemp would be MVP Posted by moonslav59
    And he may be yet if this is true. That would make softy happy. Don't know if they would take it that far, but it's an interesting possibility.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Why would the Dad of a Red Sox fan call him and make a big deal about about this news. Sorry but I don't get it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Why would the Dad of a Red Sox fan call him and make a big deal about about this news. Sorry but I don't get it.
    Posted by UticaClub

You see, some men use sports as a medium to maintain closeness to others, it's all been studied. You didn't know that? Now, see, you learned something today, isn't that one of your objectives in being here?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Why would the Dad of a Red Sox fan call him and make a big deal about about this news. Sorry but I don't get it. Posted by UticaClub
    Because my dad is my best friend, and because he's a Reds fan, and knows I also love the Reds in addition to the Red Sox. Also because he currently has cancer, I'm glad to hear from him about anything. Pike, I tried to tell you this last summer, and you won't listen. What gets you into trouble on this forum is your unshakable belief in your own total superiority to all the rest of us. It's so pervasive that it causes you to be arrogant, which in turn causes you to make one dumb mistake after another with other posters, and in your attempts to defend yourself, you only dig yourself in deeper.

Sections
Shortcuts