Ryan Dempster's 2000 strikeout

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Ryan Dempster's 2000 strikeout

So I was at Fenway, and got the pleasure to watch them destroy the Angels, but something just bothered me... When Dempster got his 2000 strikeout NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE gave a dam... I was in total shock when I was the only person clapping for him in my section. Am I over thinking the situation?

PS: IGGY is on fuego!!! Sad no balls came his way to see that defense, but the kid keeps on hitting! Time for Drew to pack his things!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: Ryan Dempster's 2000 strikeout

Dempster may have been an expensive signing--his ERA has dropped considerably over the last 3-4 starts.

How great for the fans and fellow members of the pitching staff to have a real pro they can watch and learn from. It was nice to see he reached a milestone while with the Sox especially pitching against some tough hitters.

Just like ShaVic, Ross, Nap, Drew and Gomes--Dempster knows his way around the mound. He knows how to set up hitters--it doesn't always work and it's not always to the liking of some of our Forum contributors---personally I like knowing he will be out there on the mound every fifth day.

If the Sox are ready for RDLR, Webster or Ranaudo next year they can move Dempster to the Pen or trade him--I would hope it would be the pen and spot starting.

Congratulations on 2,000 K's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Re: Ryan Dempster's 2000 strikeout

Indeedes! Can't wait.

Sections
Shortcuts