Ryan Kalish, we hardly knew thee.......... BEN now sees the light .......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Ryan Kalish, we hardly knew thee.......... BEN now sees the light .......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Ryan Kalish, we hardly knew thee.......... BEN now sees the light .......

"BLOCKBUSTER" NOW NEEDED, MORE THAN EVAA  !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i don't think a blockbuster is needed to replace our 4th (or 5th depending on how you look at the depth chart) OF'er..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

i don't think a blockbuster is needed to replace our 4th (or 5th depending on how you look at the depth chart) OF'er..

In Bill's world a blockbuster is always needed. It helps with his short little attention span...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In Bill's world a blockbuster is always needed. It helps with his short little attention span...

Why the meanness here ????  Are you that insecure ???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Why the meanness here ????  Are you that insecure ???

is he being mean? or just truthful?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

What happened to Stiffy?  He would certainly agree with you?  Or vice verca?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

On a more serious note, I've never been a big Kalish fan.  I think he will be a journeyman at best, if he stays / ever gets to the bigs.  I still like Nava over Kalish.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

btw Billy, why was stiffy suspended this time?  Could it be that latest racist rant about "idol worshiping," where he went off on MLK, after calling MLK Day, "Pigmentation Celebration Day?"

Isn't stiffy the guy you love to crawl up his behind?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

btw Billy, why was stiffy suspended this time?  Could it be that latest racist rant about "idol worshiping," where he went off on MLK, after calling MLK Day, "Pigmentation Celebration Day?"

Isn't stiffy the guy you love to crawl up his behind?

not exactly. he got banned this time for going on a homophobic rant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I never would have seen that coming..........  again.............  & again .............  & again.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Billy can tell us what a great poster he is though???   Always count on a good man of god to take up for a like minded brother.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Please excuse me Bill.  I guess I don't get much joy out of picking on you without the stiff one around.  By yourself, you actually don't voice much that's offensive, which begs the guestion????

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

"BLOCKBUSTER" NOW NEEDED, MORE THAN EVAA  !!!!

No need for a blockbuster. 

Cherington reacted immediately to bring Sweeney on board to replace Kalish, therefore allowing him to be teamed with Dempster and Lavarnway to maintain the Sox 3 Ryan Minimum.

Another bullet dodged!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

What happened to Stiffy?  He would certainly agree with you?  Or vice verca?

He is now polluting the talksox board.

Haha...Yeah, I saw that useless rant of his about not acquiring Justin Upton...Nobody on any forum really cares for his act...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

On a more serious note, I've never been a big Kalish fan.  I think he will be a journeyman at best, if he stays / ever gets to the bigs.  I still like Nava over Kalish.

Short term I prefer Nava as Kalish isn't and hasn't been healthy.  But Nava's upside has to be approaching zero while there is hope Kalish can improve.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

ahh I wish Softy would say over there but there's no way he's going to last on that more carefully moderated board. 

I got a huge kick out of the rebuttals Softy got over there to his expected Upton drivel, such as:

"Are you ret&&&&? Where do you come up with this stuff?"

LOL

Another said to softy... "I assume you will be banned soon so... "

Anyhow Bill I know you are dying for a BLOCKBUSTER but it ain't in the cards. 

Bill please let us know the last BLOCKBUSTER major league baseball trade. I honestly can't recall one aside from our unique Dodger salary dump...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

ahh I wish Softy would say over there but there's no way he's going to last on that more carefully moderated board. 

I got a huge kick out of the rebuttals Softy got over there to his expected Upton drivel, such as:

LOL

Bill please let us know the last BLOCKBUSTER major league baseball trade. I honestly can't recall one aside from our unique Dodger salary dump...

Actually, I think Ben is in a position with a good depth chart to make a positive move that would be considered a "BLOCKBUSTER".....  Make sure you all get back to me when he does !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

LOL

Actually, I think Ben is in a position with a good depth chart to make a positive move that would be considered a "BLOCKBUSTER".....  Make sure you all get back to me when he does !!!

Why do we need a blockbuster, and who would we target?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

LOL

Joe,  1st of all......... Jacoby, Salty, Aceves, and a few other names should form a "pool" to bring in some young pitching.......  Heck, for all the reasons, Jacoby, 5 catchers and a deep PEN......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

LOL

That's asking a little too much from Bill. On a good day he can actually spell blockbuster. I don't think his thought processes actually encompass coming up with players we should target.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

LOL

That's asking a little too much from Bill. On a good day he can actually spell blockbuster. I don't think his thought processes actually encompass coming up with players we should target.

Hey "SMARTARRRRRS", see above posting !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts