Ryan Rowland-Smith

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Ryan Rowland-Smith

Never saw this guy pitch; never even heard of him, but his stats at Pawtucket look more than impressive? Anybody seen him pitch? A lefty, and a reliever. 30 years old. I can't believe a guy with these stats hasn't been considered for the bullpen.

Why haven't I heard about him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Re: Ryan Rowland-Smith

I don't know, but he should get a callup... Why have all these guys, and not use them? Stop trading the future for bums!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He has been a solid reliever in the bigs for quite awhile,the sox signed him to a minor league contract just before the season started,he is an accomplished lefty. He is however not on the 40 man roster so they needed a roster spot to bring him up,plus he can't be sent back once he's brought up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

He was a starter for Seattle, had a year in the Houston organization, then in 2012 ChC AAA used him as a starter then started using him in the pen. Boston picked him up as a MiL FA in Feb. converted him full time to the pen. Hes on the DL right now for appendicitis(sp?)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I think we'll see him up w/ the Sox very soon. He's pitched very well for the Paw-Sox this season. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

He was minor league depth....but with his recent success coupled with the current bullpen woes he really deserves a shot, I'm glad someone else noticed him.  

Sections
Shortcuts