Ryan Westmoreland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Ryan Westmoreland

With Els leaving it made remember me Westmoreland and what could've been. What a great replacement he would've been. He would've been 23 starting the 2014 season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Ryan Westmoreland

I'm sure Westmoreland thinks about what could have been. Sad. But he can be happy with the fact he's alive and still improving. I still believe there are great things ahead for him. It just isn't going to be baseball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I'm sure Westmoreland thinks about what could have been. Sad. But he can be happy with the fact he's alive and still improving. I still believe there are great things ahead for him. It just isn't going to be baseball.

Well Said! As a fan very sad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Amen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Exactly. He has his whole life ahead of him. In the big picture, baseball is a blip.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

And what about Kalish. If it weren't for the injuries, he might be starting by now. How about this lineup of home grown talent: Westmoreland-Bradley-Kalish in the OF; Middlebrooks-Bogaerts-Pedroia in the IF.

Don't know if the team would be any good. Guess we'll never know.

Sections
Shortcuts