Sad tragedy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Sad tragedy

The Red Sox front office lost one of their own Saturday night.

Jack Lanzillotti, the Sox Emmy award winning media producer was killed as he walked with his girlfriend down Beacon Street in Boston. Two cars collided and one flipped and struck Lanzillotti and his girlfriend.

Jack won a N.E. Emmy Award in 2011 for a story he co-produced with John Carter and Jason Gorden about Jacoby Ellsbury's stolen base abilities.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Re: Sad tragedy

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Red Sox front office lost one of their own Saturday night.

Jack Lanzillotti, the Sox Emmy award winning media producer was killed as he walked with his girlfriend down Beacon Street in Boston. Two cars collided and one flipped and struck Lanzillotti and his girlfriend.

Jack won a N.E. Emmy Award in 2011 for a story he co-produced with John Carter and Jason Gorden about Jacoby Ellsbury's stolen base abilities.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. May they rest in peace. Very sad. It could have been anyone. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. May they rest in peace. Very sad. It could have been anyone. 

[/QUOTE]

So true.... my mom and son walk that route, I've walked it.....it is a speedway all day and night.

It sounds like there are some big shoes to fill from the comments made by the front office.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

terrible

i saw that on the news but didn't know who it was

Sections
Shortcuts