SaltaTines Man of La Ralph Macchia

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

SaltaTines Man of La Ralph Macchia

Breakout game as a righty hitter v. Cubs...I guess this is what the Sox were thinking in turning him into a regular catcher...Go Salty!!!! Bring on the Peppah!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: SaltaTines Man of La Ralph Macchia

salty gets no love

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I know. My Salty with the game winner thread had disappeared by the next day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Some folks can't handle too much salt - leads to high blood pressure...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: SaltaTines Man of La Ralph Macchia:
    [QUOTE]Some folks can't handle too much salt - leads to high blood pressure...
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]I have high cholesterol, but the blood pressure of a teenager. Any explanation?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Hereditary?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

what goes up, must come down
    saltalamachia, round and round.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Three Homers in 4 Games for Salta....The man is starting to hit with authority...But maybe he should stick to batting right-handed. He certainly loves to hit from that side of the plate. Either way, he is becoming comfortable behind the dish. Great for the Sox!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

A huge gamble that seems to be paying off.  I'd blame him for Lester's recent bad outings, but I think those are mostly attibutable to Lester--no changeup.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

Good for Salty. He's gotten a lot of grief around the fanbase so it's good to see him succeed. If he can become a .750 OPS catcher he'd bring tremendous value to the team as his D has also improved.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

saltalamacchia will hit even better if he were to stop swinging at pitchers' pitches early in each at bat.

he is making progress as a hitter and will continue to improve with better pitch selection.  there is no question that he has good power.

i have said all spring that this guy will hit way better than varitek if he just gets more constant at bats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

[QUOTE]Three Homers in 4 Games for Salta....The man is starting to hit with authority...But maybe he should stick to batting right-handed. He certainly loves to hit from that side of the plate. Either way, he is becoming comfortable behind the dish. Great for the Sox!
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

wasn't his stronger side supposed to be lefty?  if so, i like where this is going even more.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

i thought his stronger side was batting left handed, ie facing righties, which is why it was supposed to be a good platoon with Tek, who hits lefties well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1. Show --The--Babe--1's posts

[QUOTE]saltalamacchia will hit even better if he were to stop swinging at pitchers' pitches early in each at bat. he is making progress as a hitter and will continue to improve with better pitch selection.  there is no question that he has good power. i have said all spring that this guy will hit way better than varitek if he just gets more constant at bats.

Posted by charliedarling[/QUOTE]

Ummmm...my grandmother can hit better than tek....and she's dead!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

It is really fun to watch as a guy comes in to his own.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

My dead grandfather would have struck out your dead grandmother..blindfolded...and dead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]My dead grandfather would have struck out your dead grandmother..blindfolded...and dead.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Not only Babe's grandmother but also her husband Yazzer.

Sections
Shortcuts