Salty will homer tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Salty will homer tonight.

You can book it.  This may help him silence some of the doubters in the short term.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

Re: Salty will homer tonight.

I am in Vegas placing my bet right now on that HR

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Salty will homer tonight.:
    [QUOTE]You can book it.  This may help him silence some of the doubters in the short term.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Bet the farm?  I think you gotta give the guy a chance, people are ready to go back to Varitek.......its too early

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soyboy7. Show soyboy7's posts

ANYONE WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE SOX?

i hate to say it - but it is salty. we need a veteran captain like varitek to call the games and manage the staff. i'm sorry but our guys are getting hammered because the game is being called incorrectly.

i've watched every single game this season and that is my early season deduction. how can this team only have 2 wins? there's your answer...

i don't care if he hits 0 homers, just manage the staff!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Vtek would have gone 2 for 3 with a walk and a dbl vs the lefty, and Buch would have gone 7 IP with 2 ER.

Jed should have been at 3B and gone 2 for 4 with an HR. Youk could have rested at DH andPapi could have avoided an oh for...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]You can book it.  This may help him silence some of the doubters in the short term.

Book it? He can't even throw a runner out? Not even close to throwing anyone out. He can't hit can't throw what a joke...........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from smilerockon52. Show smilerockon52's posts

the guy should NOT be in the majors if he can't throw!  this guy cannot throw.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Nice try..... 0 -3    .138     2 SO   3LOB

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Stikes out both times LOOKING....... Right down the Pike!

I like the kid....  But!  There must be a change!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

He's one of the weakest hitters I've ever seen

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You need to stop booking stuff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Book his trip to Pawtucket. That's where he will be before they head out west.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Can I have some of what your drinking?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac24. Show mac24's posts

Is one of the Molina's still available lol?!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Saltamachia could not hit water if he fell out of a boat. Remeber Atlanta never ever gives up a GODD PROSPECT and Saltamachia is not a GooD PROSPECT. Theo went cheap here and it shows. Nickled and dimed Russell Martin. Sometimes I think the Yankees know more than Theo does.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Keep posting this every night, and eventually it will be accurate.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

At least he makes up for it with his defense!  LMAO. 

Theo has had since the end of the 2008 season to get a real catcher....I guess this mean Tek will be back for another few years after this one.  Pathetic.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No, they shouldn't have nickel and dimed Victor Martinez!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

No, they shouldn't have nickel and dimed Victor Martinez!

The choice would have been VMart over Papi. Papi will put up better numbers and the 3 years after 2011, we can do better with the money.

Small 2011 sample size:
    VMart is hitting .200 now and playing DH 2/3rds of the games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

The Red Sox have two catchers who can't throw a lick, can't hit a lick, and can't block a beach ball. The money has been spent on Crawford, not Ortiz. The above poster doesn't know what he is talking about.