Salty, You DO NOT Make That Throw

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

Re: Salty, You DO NOT Make That Throw

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I am just happy we made it this far.

With plays like this I'm wondering how.  Just how did we maje it this far? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

How can they keep saying that he was obstructing the runner when pics show him not in any way blocking the basepath? Why don't they show these pics on MLB? He's practically on the grass when he's going over Middy. Again, like he's running to the pitcher's mound.

UNFREAKENBELIEVABLE. UNFREAKENBELIEVABLE. UNFREAKENBELIEVABLE.

Is there anything worse than listening to Joe Torre's take (the guy who's preserving his Yankees' legacy) on ANYTHING that happens in a Sox game?

There are pics and I hope they go viral. They should have to answer for their comments.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

haha if that were the red sox at bat and the ump made a no call and the sox get called out at home EVERYONE would be calling for interference and for the ump's head. gotta love hypocritical boston fans.

salty made an error. boston deserved to lose, and they did.

Try watching the play.

What a few biased Sox fans would have been saying had the call been made for them has nothing to do with the truth.

Middy dove towards 2B and was out of the baseline on the ground.

The runner takes a step off 3B towards 2B not home. he turns towards home and is himself out of the baseline.

He pushes off Middy to get up and never trips over Middy's raised feet.

He trips over a player who is not in the baseline.

No interference.

Period.

Exactly,  and once craig makes that move toward second should he not then have to retouch 3rd before proceeding home?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

I agreed it was interference but my only question is.........if Will doesn't lift up his legs is it still interference???? If they say it still would have been interference, then I have a problem with that. What is he supposed to do get right up or say..Oh sorry let me get out of your way????

Sections
Shortcuts