saltys hair.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

saltys hair.

salty please cut this crap off of your head.you look like a goat gone wild.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: saltys hair.

His little girls love it which is why he grew it. which is why hes kept it long. Hes a good dad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Let your soul glow!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Miller cut his hair and struck a batter out when it mattered.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Delilah did not cut Samson's hair. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Just let it shine through!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Hair is an issue..seriously!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

Just let it shine through!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Hair is an issue..seriously!!!!!!!

really, what issue would that be? The fact hes doing it because his little girls like it? Will he hit better with short hair?

besides your "old school" view on how men should wear their hair, what is it?  I see no issue with it either way. Personally, Im more concerned with his performance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I bet Salty has at least five different kinds of gel and hair spray.   LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Funny thing is, when I grew my hair out 25 years ago, Its the same kind of curly as Salty's is. Nothing works on it. It does what it wants.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Funny thing is, when I grew my hair out 25 years ago, Its the same kind of curly as Salty's is. Nothing works on it. It does what it wants.

Good morning southpaw777   :)

You are a very patient man.  I do not have the patience to grow my hair.    LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

His hair is fine, I just want him to work on his throw to second.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Good morning southpaw777   :)

You are a very patient man.  I do not have the patience to grow my hair.    LOL

Hey IC
    Patience is one of my stronger points. It took me 4 years to grow and it was that curly. It was almost half way down my back. When I stretched it out it was just above my waist. Girls LOVED it. That was the 80's/early 90's though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

When pro athletes started to get paid millions , they all started to see themselves as rock stars.

Go back and look at a team picture of the 1967 Red Sox, every player is clean shaven and has short hair. It gave a look of professionalism to sports figures.Late 60s NFL : Johnny Unitas was all business with his military style crew cut....the flamboyant Joe Namath had the long sideburns and longer hair, along with the playboy lifestyle. The Jets won and this was the dawn of the millionaire pro athlete.

They are all celebrities, millionaires and they do what the hell they want, they don't care to look or act professional anymore. THEY DON'T CARE THAT THEY ARE ROLE MODELS FOR THE YOUNG. All they care about is money , fame and image.

For Rock stars it has been part of the image for a long time. Athletes are not Rock stars, they were once held to a higher standard. But they don't care. When you can burn a hundred thousand bucks in one evening and not feel any loss, why care?

Personally, I would like to see the whole of pro sports go back to promoting a sense of professionalism. People who work in business offices can't get away with looking like homeless bums, but Ozzie Osbourne did.

It really doesn't mean anything, but the image you project speaks volumes.

Would you be more likely to buy insurance from a guy who looks like George Clooney or a guy who looks like Keith Richards?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Would you be more likely to buy insurance from a guy who looks like George Clooney or a guy who looks like Keith Richards?

Depends on who offers the better policy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Salty's hair is cool! I'm hair challenged, so I say, when you got it, flaunt it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

When pro athletes started to get paid millions , they all started to see themselves as rock stars.

Go back and look at a team picture of the 1967 Red Sox, every player is clean shaven and has short hair. It gave a look of professionalism to sports figures.Late 60s NFL : Johnny Unitas was all business with his military style crew cut....the flamboyant Joe Namath had the long sideburns and longer hair, along with the playboy lifestyle. The Jets won and this was the dawn of the millionaire pro athlete.

They are all celebrities, millionaires and they do what the hell they want, they don't care to look or act professional anymore. THEY DON'T CARE THAT THEY ARE ROLE MODELS FOR THE YOUNG. All they care about is money , fame and image.

For Rock stars it has been part of the image for a long time. Athletes are not Rock stars, they were once held to a higher standard. But they don't care. When you can burn a hundred thousand bucks in one evening and not feel any loss, why care?

Personally, I would like to see the whole of pro sports go back to promoting a sense of professionalism. People who work in business offices can't get away with looking like homeless bums, but Ozzie Osbourne did.

growing their hair and not shaving or doing just the opposite has no effect on their performance. Times have changed. Its not like their working at UPS where management has to be clean shaven.

If I was a FA I wouldnt go to the yankees because I wouldnt shave. I applaud David Price for saying he wont go to the yankees in FA because he wont shave. Dumbazz rule if you ask me.

If a guy like Price says he will come to your team but hes not shaving, you would be dumb as he!! to say anything but Ok.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Its a proven fact that long hair negatively impacts CERA and CS%. That is why the league median CERA and CS% was so abnormally high in the 70s.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

BREAKING: Legendary actor Andy Griffith has died, friends confirmed. He was 86. [Source: WITN]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to soxyjim's comment:

salty please cut this crap off of your head.you look like a goat gone wild.

Who cares what Saltys hair looks like?  All I care about is Salty getting a few hits whether it be the Astros pitching, Lav being brought up today, or the fact hes finally coming around.  Regardless two hits/RBI's tonight is better than SO's.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I agree with you. Clean shaven, no tats, those were the days!

Sections
Shortcuts