Sanchez to sign with Tigers, not the Cubs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Sanchez to sign with Tigers, not the Cubs

Source confirms:  in agreement with Anibal Sanchez - five years, $80 million. First reported by .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Sanchez to sign with Tigers, not the Cubs

Now do  you want Boston to ups the contract to 17 mm a year for five years (5/85)??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Detroit righthander Rick Porcello might now be available in trade, although he won't come cheap.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Detroit righthander Rick Porcello might now be available in trade, although he won't come cheap.

[/QUOTE]
    If Tigers wanted to trade him, it is more likely that they want a closer in return.  That is their biggest last thing that they need for the team.

Meaning if Boston ever want him, they are more likely need to part away Bailey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMav. Show BMav's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now do  you want Boston to ups the contract to 17 mm a year for five years (5/85)??

[/QUOTE]

Good point. The Red Sox probably beat the Cubs if its the same numbers. But the Red Sox probably lose if its the Tigers who they are bidding against. So the Sox would have to out bid the Tigers I think.

I wanted Sanchez at 5-75. But not so much at 5-85 or 6-92, the numbers probably needed. I would prefer Dempster at 2-26.5 instead.

Sections
Shortcuts