Saturday game thread: Game TWO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Saturday game thread: Game TWO

Hey all ... sorry if this has been addressed, but why the heck can't I find this game on Extra Innings? I blame Fox for everything and I'm usually right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday game thread: Game TWO:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread: Game TWO : Okay. Good luck with the T.V.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Love you too dgale. Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Hey all ... sorry if this has been addressed, but why the heck can't I find this game on Extra Innings? I blame Fox for everything and I'm usually right.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

glad to see youre ok  Lloyd.....seems like some have it, some dont.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Hey all ... sorry if this has been addressed, but why the heck can't I find this game on Extra Innings? I blame Fox for everything and I'm usually right.
    Same here. Don't know why.  Maybe some confusion due to the schedule changes. Fox is not even showing the game of the week. Just hurricane coverage.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Examiner I'm sorry about you losing your family member, dogs are family, dog spelled backward is GOD!
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Yeah, honestly it wouldn't have been any harder had it been my sister--we had her 13 years, and she is missed. But, it's been a year and a half, and it's all good and God's good too. We have another now, and love her as much as we did Biskitt.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread: Game TWO : glad to see youre ok  Lloyd.....seems like some have it some dont. could be the area covering the storm?
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    Is it a Fox game? If so, then bingo.
    I don't want to jinx us yet, but we might have gotten off very lucky. We're about 45 miles off the coast, and Irene unexpectely took a Northeastern turn so the eye is to barely graze  Va. Beach. So far, we've gotten a ton of rain and wind, but that's it. Power went off for about three hours this afternoon but came back on around 5.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL....Keystone Cops on D.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Saw this note. It's something you'll never see again.

On June 14, 1974, Ryan threw 235 pitches in a 13-inning, 4-3 win over Boston.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

When was Reddick's last RBI?
    He almost never hits with people in scoring position.
    When's Drew coming back?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread: Game TWO : Is it a Fox game? If so, then bingo. I don't want to jinx us yet, but we might have gotten off very lucky. We're about 45 miles off the coast, and Irene unexpectely took a Northeastern turn so the eye is to barely graze  Va. Beach. So far, we've gotten a ton of rain and wind, but that's it. Power went off for about three hours this afternoon but came back on around 5.

No it's not the Fox game. it's the NESN sunday game, moved from tomorrow to try to get them in. I think it may be because it wasnt part of the original schedule its not on any computer links either.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Saw this note. It's something you'll never see again. On June 14, 1974, Ryan threw 235 pitches in a 13-inning, 4-3 win over Boston.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

Those are Dice-K like numbers, er, well, except for the runs, innings and the win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Bedard resembles NASCAR driver Robby Gordon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Saw this note. It's something you'll never see again. On June 14, 1974, Ryan threw 235 pitches in a 13-inning, 4-3 win over Boston.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

Nonsense! If you post it again, we'll see it again.

Smile

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]When was Reddick's last RBI? He almost never hits with people in scoring position. When's Drew coming back?
    Posted by tbrod[/QUOTE]

played last night in a minor league game. dont know when he's expected back but i'd think when the roster expands

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

the window closed and not an official game.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

oh man
    why did they have to rally in the 4th

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

There's a narrow band of heavy rain headed for Boston followed by lighter rain, but this delay is not fatal. After that it's clear for miles. The clearing, in fact, is over Nantucket right now if that gives you a point of reference. Bedard's night is probably over, but with two days off the pen is good. I'd be shocked if this game was not completed.