saturday game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Re: saturday game thread

Get em tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxMinion. Show RedSoxMinion's posts

In Response to Re: saturday game thread:
    [QUOTE]I cannot believe they didn't walk upton AND longoria. This is baseball 101 with the winning run on third and no outs. Longoria KILLS the sox, and they let him hit....UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!
    Posted by riles519[/QUOTE]

I can somewhat buy them not walking Upton because of the frequency at which he strikes out, but not walking the heart of the order?  Not walking the only two potent hitters in that punching judy lineup?  Makes me wonder if Tito realizes this team is crawling up their backs and could shock the baseball world if he keeps managing like their magic number is 0.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

before some a-_ole prints off D'Mac's torrid September pace......

I'm sorry I didn't check his HOT temperature on the thermo !

I DON'T CARE!!!!

This guy has to go!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

At least we can feel better knowing Tito can hang his GD hat on a 13 AB BIG sample.........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

At least they made interesting until NFL starts for real tomorrow. Go Patriots!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: saturday game thread:
    [QUOTE]Get em tomorrow.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE]

Sure. With the anemic Red Sox lineup and James Shields.

Francona and his man love for DMac and Lowrie just makes me laugh.

Why anyteam would trot a .200 hitting outfielder who can't hit and field in the middle of a pennant race is beyond me.

Sections
Shortcuts