saturday game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: saturday game thread

WTG guys. Blew it in extras, just like old times.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

yeah, why pitch to him, walk the bases loaded why not
    too late

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Myles-Standish. Show Myles-Standish's posts

The bitching is normal for  the regulars on the game thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

D'Mac MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Frown

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Lets GOOOO SOX. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Win 2morrow. im taking a posative rout. This wasnt a crushing 1-0 overtime loss.... its a grind it out offense full sox baseball extra innings game. A little crushed now but still AMPED. Come on guys stay strong

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

bad news Red Sox...........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

SOX will not overcome this.  Its just like the start of the season except this time there won't be time to come out of it.  The team they are putting out there is not what everyone envisioned.  If I have to see DMAC on the field again I am going to throw up.  He lost this game tonight by getting in Ellsbury's way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Dont get me wrong a loss sucks but come on stay posative. Lets F-ing GO grind out September and hit the PS strong

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

go back to papi -one out two on and he hits into a double play.sorry guys the mojo is not there this year!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

stay positive?  how many more games do they intend on losing? Man up.......this team better start looking in the mirror. Especially this cheap pitching we are getting...from the starters and the bullpen

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

dp walk was obvious....why wouldn't you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

DMAC has no business playing in a pennant race.  Get him out of here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: saturday game thread:
    [QUOTE]Daniel Bard strikes again.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

This loss is NOT on Bard.   Ells had that ball, no man on 3rd.

This is on Tito for going with D'Mac!!!!!!!   Reddick, while not great since the AS break has been heating up again.  +.300 again!!!

I DON'T give a sssshhhhhhhhhit about LH RH pitching.  Reddick is better ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!   PERIOD!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

[QUOTE]SOX will not overcome this.  Its just like the start of the season except this time there won't be time to come out of it.  The team they are putting out there is not what everyone envisioned.  If I have to see DMAC on the field again I am going to throw up.  He lost this game tonight by getting in Ellsbury's way.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE]
    OOOOOOOO throwing in the  towel Bro?????? we have to cut this kind of sh!t. The sox will not recover? PLEASE. September grind it out baseball. If you cant handle it find a new sport or team

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

still  a good az/sd game goin on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]go back to papi -one out two on and he hits into a double play.sorry guys the mojo is not there this year!
    Posted by canetime[/QUOTE]

2 innings 16 pitches!  I send him back out. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: saturday game thread : OOOOOOOO throwing in the  towel Bro?????? we have to cut this kind of sh!t. The sox will not recove? PLEASE. September grind it out baseball. If you cant handle it find a new sport or team
    Posted by redsoxlaxer12[/QUOTE]  NO I am not throwing in the towel.  I will be watching and rooting tomorrow like always.  I am just getting tired of seeing DMAC killing us.  I have said it all year.  He has no business playing for this team. He is terrible.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: saturday game thread :  NO I am not throwing in the towel.  I will be watching and rooting tomorrow like always.  I am just getting tired of seeing DMAC killing us.  I have said it all year.  He has no business playing for this team. He is terrible.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE]

We HEAR YA!  Not a bad night to blow off some steam!!!!!

The D'Mac thing has simply gone toooooo far!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

4 1/2

ENOUGH SAID!

The D'Mac question is no longer trivial!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

[QUOTE]stay positive?  how many more games do they intend on losing? Man up.......this team better start looking in the mirror. Especially this cheap pitching we are getting...from the starters and the bullpen
    Posted by sday4x45[/QUOTE]
    im not saying the sox need to except this form of play and stay posative. They need to get a grip and stop plaing like the Astos. I agree. And i like francona....But his managing has been as bad as the team has been lately. One Macine that needs to get together as a whole. But when we battle back, and are on the cusp of a skid turning game. Fans should be pumped. comeback tie game game threads should not be 95% b1tching.....And dont you dare say My sox wont recover. Their June/July colors will come back out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxMinion. Show RedSoxMinion's posts

Hate to harp on Tito, but why don't you walk the bases loaded there and set up the force at home?  Why do you let the most potent hitter in their offense have an opportunity to burn you?  Hate to see this lackluster, indifferent managing becoming a trend lately ...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: saturday game thread : im not saying the sox need to except this form of play and stay posative. They need to get a grip and stop plaing like the Astos. I agree. And i like francona....But his managing has been as bad as the team has been lately. One Macine that needs to get together as a whole. But when we battle back, and are on the cusp of a skid turning game. Fans should be pumped. comeback tie game game threads should not be 95% b1tching.....And dont you dare say My sox wont recover. Their June/July colors will come back out.
    Posted by redsoxlaxer12[/QUOTE]  I think Sox will win and DMAC will hit a grand slam.  What a fantasy!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

[QUOTE]Hate to harp on Tito, but why don't you walk the bases loaded there and set up the force at home?  Why do you let the most potent hitter in their offense have an opportunity to burn you?  Hate to see this lackluster, indifferent managing becoming a trend lately ...
    Posted by RedSoxMinion[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  If he had brought Pap in in the 8th in Toronto Sox would have won that game.  That started this whole fiasco!  Idiot!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from riles519. Show riles519's posts

I cannot believe they didn't walk upton AND longoria. This is baseball 101 with the winning run on third and no outs. Longoria KILLS the sox, and they let him hit....UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts