Saturday game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexWrecks. Show TexWrecks's posts

Re: Saturday game thread

I'm not sure if Farnsworth is potentially closing for the Rays today. If he is- you guys will totally win. This is a big game for the Rays- he'd totally blow it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ldupesox. Show Ldupesox's posts

This could be the biggest win of the year or the biggest loss of the year. I'm going to think positive and say walk off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday game thread:
    [QUOTE]You got the game now AL? ATL game over.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I will check Thanks...  GOT IT !! Well here's hoping we come back !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ldupesox. Show Ldupesox's posts

A-Gon is 0-8 in this series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Yes. Jeez can we score more than 4 runs against this team. Its like Maddon outcoaches Francona everytime.

[QUOTE]You got the game now AL? ATL game over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Good player, but not a  clutch guy when they need him.

[QUOTE]A-Gon is 0-8 in this series.
    Posted by Ldupesox[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not sure if Farnsworth is potentially closing for the Rays today. If he is- you guys will totally win. This is a big game for the Rays- he'd totally blow it.
    Posted by TexWrecks[/QUOTE]

Farnsworth is hurt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

gozalez is the master of meaningless rbi's, i bet he hits a homerun if the sox allow 3+ runs this inning

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Oh well it was nice while it lasted !! These blackout rules are getting old !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Yes. Jeez can we score more than 4 runs against this team. Its like Maddon outcoaches Francona everytime. In Response to Re: Saturday game thread :
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Offense is painful to watch... cant hit with runners in scoring position... cant hit at all really... not the time to be slumping....this game was pretty crucial and Lester did not step up again... he did the same thing his last time out... he is so inconsistent this year

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

maddon is a better manager then francona, hands down.. the rays slap the redsox around with 1/8 of the salary cap of the sox, its quite sad actually

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Bottom of the 9th inning, no AGON, no Ortiz, and no Youkillis. The Rays could roll Dan Wheeler out there and he would shut us down. 

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread : Farnsworth is hurt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Well, I figured we'd split this series, and today would be one we'd win. Maybe not, and if so we'll probably lose three of four, and will be forced into rooting for NYY. Or, at least hoping we win every game and Tampa beats them--which is unlikely.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

Where is Papelbon?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexWrecks. Show TexWrecks's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread : Farnsworth is hurt.

That's bad news for the RS fan. I know Farnsworth has had a solid year- but he wilts under pressure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread : Offense is painful to watch... cant hit with runners in scoring position... cant hit at all really... not the time to be slumping....this game was pretty crucial and Lester did not step up again... he did the same thing his last time out... he is so inconsistent this year
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

This O has been like this for the past two months, it's not as if it's snuck up on us. I was posting in June that the O would be what would really kill this team in the end.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Can anyone tell me why Francona did not PH for Reddick vs lefty Moore with Connar Jackson or Mcdonald.. There was no Right hander warming up in the pen..
    Posted by TheoGM1[/QUOTE]

D'Mac?????   REALLY!?!?!  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Bottom of the 9th inning, no AGON, no Ortiz, and no Youkillis. The Rays could roll Dan Wheeler out there and he would shut us down.  In Response to Re: Saturday game thread :
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Plus Morales who i think is worthless... hell give up some runs for sure

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

What happened with Bedard ? He looks like he does not give a dam !  No way they sign him after the season. I am beginning to realize what the Oriole GM said that he lacks heart is correct. He is a problematic pitcher who lacks interest in the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread : That's bad news for the RS fan. I know Farnsworth has had a solid year- but he wilts under pressure.
    Posted by TexWrecks[/QUOTE]

Nah. I know his rep, but more often than not he shuts us down, with a couple exceptions.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

we really are going to have to root for the yankees if we hope to make the playoffs...and if we cant beat the damn orioles, we dont deserve to be in the playoffs

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]What happened with Bedard ? He looks like he does not give a dam !  No way they sign him after the season. I am beginning to realize what the Oriole GM said that he lacks heart is correct. He is a problematic pitcher who lacks interest in the game.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? If the guy is hurt he shouldnt pitch...amazing where people come up with this  s h i t

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

pap would be in the game if we took the lead, but since we're trailing, kinda pointless to use him

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

bad start to the season, great middle, and a bad end.

Sox are yet to play well the entire season.  Year after year, they jump ahead in the standing, and Yanks pass them in the end.

Looks like Rays are close to scoring an insurance run here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

good pitching by morales, all we need is 1 run, then again that may be too much to ask the way these bums are hitting