Saturday game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Saturday game thread

In Response to Re: Saturday game thread:
    [QUOTE]What happened with Bedard ? He looks like he does not give a dam !  No way they sign him after the season. I am beginning to realize what the Oriole GM said that he lacks heart is correct. He is a problematic pitcher who lacks interest in the game.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

I've been watching the game, and they've not show him all day, even sitting in the dg eating sunflower seeds or something. I'm not sure where you're coming from here AL, or what you mean. Esp. since you haven't been watching the game. What do you see? He'll pitch when he's able to, what else could he do?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Time for a Walk Off Win !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread : Nah. I know his rep, but more often than not he shuts us down, with a couple exceptions.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I'm concerned this guy is living up to his rep.   Doesn't play much in Sept.!!!!  That was my big concern with him!  I like what I see when he's on the mound, but what is it with this guy?  Likes LOOOOONG vacations!  Wants to be dealt somewhere where the season is short???   J.D. Drew??????   Just a bit soft?

This whole team needs to show a lot more HEART!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

"A-Gon is 0-8 in this series."

Yeah -- it seems to me he doesn't hit in the clutch -- I tried to find his RISP average or even average with the bases loaded but couldn't.

Is it possible the guy isn't a clutch hitter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Not a Good Day for Salty !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwTessie. Show mwTessie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread : Offense is painful to watch... cant hit with runners in scoring position... cant hit at all really... not the time to be slumping....this game was pretty crucial and Lester did not step up again... he did the same thing his last time out... he is so inconsistent this year
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

Simply lack of execution, both offensively and on the mound.  Lester has been pitching from behind.  He doesn't get the swing and misses on the cutter down and in.  Pitching has been good from Tampa Bay, but the Sox have to get key base hits when they have opportunities with runners in scoring position.  Hasn't happened much.  Can't say managing has much to do with lack of execution.  That's on the players.  However, I can't figure how Maddon can march a rookie pitcher out there with two major league innings under his belt.  He sticks with him for three innings giving up one run.  If we did that, it most likely would be disasterous. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

WOW!

It's frightening how bad Crawford looks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

boy is this fun...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Read about him, he does not have a great desire for the game and you can see it in his  body english. The Baltimore GM said that as well.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread : What are you talking about? If the guy is hurt he shouldnt pitch...amazing where people come up with this  s h i t
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I've about had it with Crawford!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

time for scut to be a hero

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Not this game, in other games that I have seen him sitting in the bullpen.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday game thread : I've been watching the game, and they've not show him all day, even sitting in the dg eating sunflower seeds or something. I'm not sure where you're coming from here AL, or what you mean. Esp. since you haven't been watching the game. What do you see? He'll pitch when he's able to, what else could he do?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

here we go wakefield here we go!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

here we go wakefield here we go!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Pitching kept us in the game but as usual Bats sucked again oday, hope Scut can get us a double/home run here....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

C'mon Scut !!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Need one in the gap !!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Time for a Walk Off Win !!
    Posted by ALaGatorAL[/QUOTE]

.....sometime next week, or maybe next YEAR the way it's going......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

CRAP....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

DejaVu all over again !!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

I hate our offesnse, just too bad. It seems like they can not out score anybody. This just too bad.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Well, a 3 game lead with 11 to play--maybe down to 2 with 10 to play--and that's still not bad. A win tommorow would basically tie it up, but that's gonna be a tall order. Mathematics say the Sox will win the WC, but this is still depressing and painful to watch. Just can't get it going, and few signs that they will any time soon. Night all.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WC5842. Show WC5842's posts

Trouble ahead... Not good for Boston, Not good at all.  A win on Sunday by the Rays and the Red Sox are done. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Will missing the playoffs mean the end of Theo or Francona...or both?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

hard to win when Your top 4 hitters go 1-12 !!