Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees

this is so pathetic that its actually funny

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees:
    [QUOTE]good man null, there is one.............any others?
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Granted, I'm rooting for the Yankees but I haven't quit....I'm here with ya man!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

[QUOTE]Afternoon all. Wow, lethargy unlimited. Is there anything, ANYTHING that will motivate this team?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

maybe if we give them more money they will play better

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Granted, I'm rooting for the Yankees but I haven't quit....I'm here with ya man!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Yankees?  why are you at this site?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Yankees?  why are you at this site?

As far as I know I'm not the only Yankee fan on this forum....Uh-Oh here come the Sox!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

9-1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Are we goona go 1-5/0-6 on THIS trip too now? All I've got to say is that I hope Toronto wins at least one more this weekend at Tampa.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : As far as I know I'm not the only Yankee fan on this forum....Uh-Oh here come the Sox!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

that may be true, but why didn't you answer my question?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

[QUOTE]9-1

DP's gonna hit an 8 run bomb....Girardi will have none of this going to the pen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : that may be true, but why didn't you answer my question?

Im here for you brother and to help out Pike.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Im here for you brother and to help out Pike.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

pike does need help, I won't argue with that. A fellow Yankee fan would be a big encouragement for him I'm sure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Wow, a run! A TD and two-point conversion will put us back in this.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Im here for you brother and to help out Pike.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

so  you came to this redsox site for me?  you never met me before, how could you come here for me?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : pike does need help, I won't argue with that. A fellow Yankee fan would be a big encouragement for him I'm sure.

Exam you think Pike is secretly a Yankee fan?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : As far as I know I'm not the only Yankee fan on this forum....Uh-Oh here come the Sox!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Right. 9-1 now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : so  you came to this redsox site for me?  you never met me before, how could you come here for me?

I've followed your posting career, you're fascinating.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I guess Crawford to the No. 2 hole was the key.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Exam you think Pike is secretly a Yankee fan?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

could be, who can tell.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Afternoon all. Wow, lethargy unlimited. Is there anything, ANYTHING that will motivate this team?

I know what will motivate them Exam,  A manager that calls them out in the locker room and makes them accountable so they will stop looking for someone else to step up.. I dont know what Tito tells them but he probably isnt getting in anyones face.  Chew them out in the locker room, and be status quo to the media. Lets Go!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]I guess Crawford to the No. 2 hole was the key.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

No doubt, that made all the difference in the loss.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : could be, who can tell.

Wow.  That would blow my mind.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]so many quitters here, embarrassing to redsox nation

When you're talking about quitters - you mean the team right?  If so, I agree, this team is embarrassing to redsox nation.  If you mean the fans, um, did the fans go ten games under 500 in September?  Did we not be able to get a quality start?  Did we pitch out of the bullpen like it was slow pitch softball?  Did we get shutout by a retread?  Are we not moving runners over; playing crappy defense; not making productive outs; not situationally hitting?  If it was we fans doing all this then you're right - we're embarrassing to redsox nation too.  But I'm not seeing it that way.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : I've followed your posting career, you're fascinating.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

how could you follow my posting career, you just joined yesterday

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : how could you follow my posting career, you just joined yesterday

Shh I let you in on a secret...I've been here before and you and I have posted back and forth before.....shhhhhhhhh

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Shh I let you in on a secret...I've been here before and you and I have posted back and forth before.....shhhhhhhhh
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

well who are you

Sections
Shortcuts