Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees

Carl Bleeping Crawford.

The Fox announcers give the spiel about Crawford being a "pro", and being thrilled he is batting second in the lineup...a real "pro"...
    Then Carl doesnt move Ellsbury to 3rd with none out and meekly pops out.

Then his pathetic effort on that bases loaded fly ball !
    Just dribbled out to first....
    That is the essence of Carl "Bleeping" Crawford.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Sox probably trying to set some new records - worst start (0-6, 2-10) to make playoffs, worst September to make it to playoffs, one of highest payroll ever not to make it to playoffs, best team picked to win it all never to make it to playoffs - two off these they will set this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

another pathetic AB for Crawful.....please send him back to Tampa.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

this team is a joke and an insult to professional baseball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WOW, ITS OVER FOLKS.. LEAST I DONT HAVE TO SIT THROUGH ALL 9 INNINGS.. Y CANT WE EVER have a big inning as the yanks just did? no way we win.. anyone has confidence we'll do it tomorrow with the titans of wake and and lack going for us.. anyway we sweep tomorrow? if those 2 are the answers we need two new questions! our prayer is that as we are being swept that the rays and the angels continue to lose as well than go down to baltimore and win 2 out of 3! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : We aint making the playoffs..............
    Posted by davescout[/QUOTE]

You got that right Dave

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Lousy defense

Mental errors

Poor plate work

Poor pitching

I suppose this team wants to mail it in at 88 wins and have a WC mailed back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

How can Cashman and Epstein keep fooling each other by driving up the price of floppy players ?

Crawford and Lackey are ugly contracts, same as ARod and Burnit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

this team is done.  They don't deserve a playoff spot even if somehow they make it.  They are dead from the neck up.  Stick a fork in them.....Go Tampa at least they play with heart....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

poor francona, everyone SUCKSSSS. is it his fault beckett and lester stink at the same time.. no buch, wake being wake and lack.. guy is totally legless in an AZZKICKING contest! can we fire curt young? u cant, for i'm sure he didnt just get dumb overnite as a coach.. this is the most frustrating thing i've ever witnessed over an extended period in sports!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

[QUOTE] Gardner would've made that catch. Easily.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure a beer league softball player would have made that catch.  This guy has a gold glove...really???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

[QUOTE]Carl Bleeping Crawford. The Fox announcers give the spiel about Crawford being a "pro", and being thrilled he is batting second in the lineup...a real "pro"... Then Carl doesnt move Ellsbury to 3rd with none out and meekly pops out. Then his pathetic effort on that bases loaded fly ball ! Just dribbled out to first.... That is the essence of Carl "Bleeping" Crawford.
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

Hey Bob.....as for the POTUS he still has a few months on that 3 yrs promise.  He'll surely have unemployment down to 5% by January.  Never waste a crisis.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

This is just plain sad..................

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Lester struggling with controls, especially when pitching from deep in a hole.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : it's only the third inning null
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]unlike us, yanks dont cough up such leads. all garcia needs is to go a good 4 innings with 4 runs and that bullpen can shut anyone down! plus they wiull keep hitting.. wont stop at 6 runs! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Boston Annihilation 2011

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Have to pull Lester, and give him a start against O's.  Throw the towel on this game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

[QUOTE]poor francona, everyone SUCKSSSS. is it his fault beckett and lester stink at the same time.. no buch, wake being wake and lack.. guy is totally legless in an AZZKICKING contest! can we fire curt young? u cant, for i'm sure he didnt just get dumb overnite as a coach.. this is the most frustrating thing i've ever witnessed over an extended period in sports!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Yes no heart in the team...the manager sets the tone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Sadly Sox got their wish that the Yankees would preserve the integrity of the game - and of course they did.  I would like to see them win at least one game this weekend and I thought it would be this one.  Have the Sox really fallen this far???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

gold glove Ellsbury overruns Montero ball, stays away from wall and plays it on soft hop.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Nice effort, Jon. Very Lackey-esque performance.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]This is just plain sad..................
    Posted by jozee76[/QUOTE]for first time in my life i'm almost embarassed to be a SOX fan! all thru the 80s and 90s, i never put my head down, now i am getting there very fast.. lester= 2 2/3... 3 quality starts in our last 20 games! let me repeat that.. 3 of 20! tthis is the NORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

CYDI I think the sweep thing at this point is out of reach

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Pretty sure a beer league softball player would have made that catch.  This guy has a gold glove...really???
    Posted by jarretfromportsmouth[/QUOTE]

Catch or no catch...Lester has s u c k ed big time...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Not all of this is Lester's fault - Avilles, Crawford - but he did contribute with poor control - walks, meatballs.

Let's root for Toronto and Seattle.

Sections
Shortcuts