Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees

Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I guess this leaves the Sox with Beckett as the only dependable starter going into the playoffs...this is just extremely hard take.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees:
    Have to pull Lester, and give him a start against O's.  Throw the towel on this game.
    Posted by blingblang
    ANYONE CERTAIN HE WILL BE BETTER OR DIFFERENT IN BALTIMORE? right now, this is who he freakin is! just pray we are the best of the worse.. just have to hang on over 6 more games!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

This is more then bad ball...this is more Black Sox style.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Yes no heart in the team...the manager sets the tone.
    Posted by Mchampion

Amen! This bunch of gutless wonders are 2-60 when trailing after 8 innings. 2-60!!!!!!!!  Please God make this team go away!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Look at Lester today absoloutely no urgency to hold this team down.  Defense playing so so.  Who do you blame?  You can't play for the players but you can make them accountable.  Seems like no one wants to step up and make a difference right now.  Just ugly ugly ugly....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Team needs a few more innings to respond to Theo's famous "get up off our azzz and show what we are made of".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Can't wait to hear..."Yeah, I just didn't execute my pitches today when the team needed me. It's dissapointing but I just need to shake it off and do better next time. There is plenty of baseball left to play. Now I guess I'll go cash my 700,000 dollar check for the past 2 weeks where I went 0-3 with a ERA over 9 and bang my smoking hot girlfriend. Peace." -Jon Lester
    Posted by Ldupesox

Yes, and hear/read all the posts about quitters, stop being negative, we're still in it, don't give up, you are not a Red Sox fan bunk from the delusion Red Sox fans that still think we have a chance to "win it all". This year truly needs to go down as one of the worst meltdowns of a major league baseball team in history.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Go Pats!
    Posted by chuchos
    unfortunately they are going down in buffalo as well in this loser stream!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Anyone still clinging to the fiction that the September collapse has to do with something other than pitching.

As bad as the rest of the rotation has been, had Lester and Beckett done their jobs this month, the Sox would have a four- or five-game lead.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Can't wait to hear..."Yeah, I just didn't execute my pitches today when the team needed me. It's dissapointing but I just need to shake it off and do better next time. There is plenty of baseball left to play. Now I guess I'll go cash my 700,000 dollar check for the past 2 weeks where I went 0-3 with a ERA over 9 and bang my smoking hot girlfriend. Peace." -Jon Lester
    Posted by Ldupesox

lmao Lupe.....guess I wouldn't care either making that kind of cash

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

The Yankee bench could stomp the daylights out of this team...and a guy this whole board laughed at when the Yankees acquired him this year is making a joke out of our lineup. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Posted by Ldupesox

Yeah funny how he says the same thing after his awful outings... how can i guy go this bad this fast??  can you say pitching coach??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Theo saved his gorilla suit for moments like this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Jon Lester just killed my fantasy team's chances for a title ... although the lefthander made significant contributions last month.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

The Yankee bench could stomp the daylights out of this team...and a guy this whole board laughed at when the Yankees acquired him this year is making a joke out of our lineup. 
    Posted by traven

true but everyone these days has made a joke out of the Sox lineup...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Anyone still clinging to the fiction that the September collapse has to do with something other than pitching. As bad as the rest of the rotation has been, had Lester and Beckett done their jobs this month, the Sox would have a four- or five-game lead.
    Posted by royf19

Completely agree...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

I am out... See everyone next season  godspeed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

I am tired of all the Who/What's to blame? conversation. This has become Organizational in nature. Far too many things are wrong to specify any one thing, certainly pitching is glaring. Our Organization has contracted a fatal disease that will not be cured for several years. It was a nice run. We will go back to utter futility for some time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

God! The Dead Sox are playing. Lifeless and very hard to root for, fat cats.
    Theo, PLEASE go to the Cubs!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

That's it for me...back tomorrow - hopefully it will be a new day and not deja vu.  College FB here I come.  I like their spirit...something this team has totally lost.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

CYDI I think the sweep thing at this point is out of reach
    Posted by null

Null, I 'm not giving up and neither should any loyal sox fan

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

LMAO...ROFL....I just turned the game on...shows you how much I believe these clowns WIN their way into the playoffs.....and when I saw the score at 6-0 and Lester with a look on his face like he was a 9 year old who just smoked one of his dad's green CEE-GARS, then watched the following hits, all I could do was shake my head and let go a whopping big belly laugh. I knew this would happen, today, I mean. And I'm hoping for a total double azz kicking by the yankees tomorrow, and a complete fold by this merry band of gutless wonders...just a no leadership, no pride, no hope collection of LOOOZARSSSS.

The only way they get into the playoffs is if both the Rays and Angels are bigger gutless wonders than the Sons of Tito!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411939. Show user_4411939's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Null, I 'm not giving up and neither should any loyal sox fan
    Posted by can-you-dig-it

Good for you!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Good for you!
    Posted by null

quitters like you give RS nation a bad name

Sections
Shortcuts