Saturday night's game thread:Red Sox at Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Saturday night's game thread:Red Sox at Yankees

In Response to Re: Saturday night's game thread:Red Sox at Yankees:
    [QUOTE]No way the Yankees try to void Posada's contract. Will never happen.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]agreeed. dumb to bring it up even once, dumber to repeat it over and over! just the media being way over the top

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]Posada's been a warrior for the Yanks. You can't dis a guy like that. What do you think jete?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

DGH, i don't think so either, seems like he was just throwing that out there...i do think he definitely should sit tomorrow too..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Should Beckett start the 7th? I say yes
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]
    doc rivers is the best coach in the nba, belichick is the best in football, danny ainge is the best gm in nba, bill belichick is the best gm in football, theo is the best in baseball, and yeah... TITO is arguably the BEST manager in all of baseball!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Who said old guys cant run Atta boy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kt888. Show kt888's posts

[QUOTE]these morons? y will the yanks try to void posada's contract after one shaky incident. as if the ir locker room isnt divided as it is
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

FOX is making way too much of this Posada thing, IMO - talking Yanks could possibly void his contract, and earlier questions if Jorge will retire......good Lord.  

Manny took himself out of the line-up a dozen times per year.  For most of his time with the Sox, the organization covered for him, so it didn't become a huge blown up issue such as this.  

It's easy, just say that one of his knees hurts, or that his grandmother died again.  (When the Red Sox, minus Manny, visited the White House following the 2004 Championship, George W. quipped "Where's Manny, did his grandmother die again?).  Whatever the excuse, it's better than all of this drama that FOX is creating.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

cashman putting his foot in his mouth again. y do i think posada's back ailment will be untectable to a MRI and not be able to play til he gets some respect and becomes a part-time catcher (once-twice a week as martin DHs the other times). he'll just avoid the burnett starts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Agree.  FOX sports, as usual, are trying to make a big deal out of what is probably nothing.  I refuse to listen to their garbage - they have mentioned Twitter many times...but I don't believe much "news" that I read on Twitter, anyway. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

TEK

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Sure looked like strike three to Tek. Way to take advantage of the opportunity (for once).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

The oldies team up for a run. Nice job

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Nice Tek! Clutch!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday night's game thread:Red Sox at Yankees : FOX is making way too much of this Posada thing, IMO - talking Yanks could possibly void his contract, and earlier questions if Jorge will retire......good Lord.   Manny took himself out of the line-up a dozen times per year.  For most of his time with the Sox, the organization covered for him, so it didn't become a huge blown up issue such as this.   It's easy, just say that one of his knees hurts, or that his grandmother died again.  (When the Red Sox, minus Manny, visited the White House following the 2004 Championship, George W. quipped "Where's Manny, did his grandmother die again?).  Whatever the excuse, it's better than all of this drama that FOX is creating.  
    Posted by kt888[/QUOTE]starts with the management. the sox never allowed it to become an issue, cash makes it so by not covering for his guy and girardi by not sitting like a man with posada in the first place before putting him 9th. sure posada was stunned and felt a bit betrayed. hey he's human. ortiz wouldnt have liked it last year. how it is

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I just had the weirdest dream that Tek got a base hit and an RBI.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday night's game thread:Red Sox at Yankees : Posada's been a warrior for the Yanks. You can't dis a guy like that. What do you think jete?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]hey Carnie, i don't think at this point in his career that trying to rattle his cage was the right way to go, but bottom line..he's ONE of 25...Girardi's the manager..he bats you 9th...suck it up and bat 9th....now this past few minutes talk of a back issue is floating around the booth...i'm gonna wait til Jorgie talks before i rip him any further...i'm still disappointed at what he did though..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]TEK
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]tek is the rajon rondo of the sox. hitting like shooting is optional!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nice

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Youk is a solid third baseman, awesome.  Another tun here and its game - thanks Beckett.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday night's game thread:Red Sox at Yankees : niceeeeeeee! i love it. are you asian, is that avatar of you?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

No...the avi is not me, she's actually my character, Ren, making a cameo appearance in the joint manga project my daughter and I are working on.  And no, I'm not Asian..."Yoshimi" is the name my sensei gave me when I was studying martial arts.  I use it as my professional name. 

And..thank you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Nice going by the old guys.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

some Medacine man has Swishes number 2nite

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

What is wrong with Joe Buck's voice? Anyone notice how bad he sounds this year? It's been that way for months. Does the poor guy have throat cancer or something? I haven't been able to see the game until just this inning tonight. We have Cubs/Giants here (JOY, they are now in a rain delay), so if he said why I haven't heard it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Wow!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

A-Gone Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

YEAH BABY!!