Say Goodbye S&S

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Say Goodbye S&S

In Response to Re: Say Goodbye S&S:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Law.  If the Sox miss the playoffs, or are even swept out in the 1st round, Terry and Theo should both be fired.
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]
    I'm a Yankee fan and can't agree with your comment at all. They are not to blame for injuries and the like. I personally want to play the Sox with a full healthy roster. They can still win, even with the injury bug. 'Don't ever give up'.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Also, +1 at A-Mitch's last post.  I am sorely disappointed in Lester.  He clearly left his big-boy pants at home this year. Beckett is the staff Ace whereas Lester is getting a little too "Thinking Man"/Mike Mussina-y for my taste.  I think he needs to to step on the mound, point at Jeter's head, and bean his sorry azz.  That or line up some shots of Jack D on the rubber, light 'em, toss 'em down, and get some gd-fire in his belly.
    Posted by cglassanos[/QUOTE]
    What are you about twelve with that ludicrous statement. You don't throw at anyone's head. Idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Match up the talent on the Rays vs the Sox. If Maddon had the talent S&Shas they would be ahead by 15 games. Except for Longoria and a couple of starters, the Rays don't have anyone who would start on the Sox. S&S commands no respect from his players.
    Posted by Veritas007[/QUOTE]
    Then why can't you beat them? Another stupid sour grape comment. Get over yourself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Say Goodbye S&S : The twin brother of Teakus is back. Where were you during the months of May thru August?
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

Pike do you ever get tired of trying to police other posters?  Do you notice that your efforts have no effect at all?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say Goodbye S&S : Pike do you ever get tired of trying to police other posters?  Do you notice that your efforts have no effect at all?
    Posted by MikeintheBronx[/QUOTE]

I was welcoming Teakus / Veritas back. I was worried about him since he was AWOL for most of the season. He was here during the terrible start in April and returns again during this collapse. Perhaps he was in the hospital.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say Goodbye S&S : I was welcoming Teakus / Veritas back. I was worried about him since he was AWOL for most of the season. He was here during the terrible start in April and returns again during this collapse. Perhaps he was in the hospital.

Pike do you ever get tired of trying to police other posters? Do you notice that your efforts have no effect at all?

Try answering the question seriously Pike and how do you know this stuff, you must keep a database on posters.....that has to be very time consuming.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say Goodbye S&S : Pike do you ever get tired of trying to police other posters? Do you notice that your efforts have no effect at all? Try answering the question seriously Pike and how do you know this stuff, you must keep a database on posters.....that has to be very time consuming.
    Posted by MikeintheBronx[/QUOTE]

Teakus uses the word Veritas in his footnote. How many Joe Sixpacks even know what "veritas" even means?

You took the "Mikey" out of Mikeyinthe Bronx? What happened? Did you get booted too like your good buddy Babe?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

[QUOTE]In the past 18 games, Sox starters are 3-9 with an ERA of 6.75 So this is Francona's fault that the SP has not had a QUALITY start in 16 games? Injuries and the inability of the replacements to come through is not something a manager has control over. Theo tried to get other pitchers but a combination of the other team wanting too much and other teams willing to give too much made the tried moves not happen. Because neither the RS or NYY were able to make any significant move at the trade deadline IMHO I believe other teams are reluctant to trade with them unless they get the upper hand either in players or $$$$$. 
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]
    of course its his fault he doesn't know a damn thing about pitching,he has warmed up pitchers way to much & not used them, If you have the lead in the 8th  & Bard is pitching, & Pap is warming up why have Morales whose arm is fixing to fall off any day now warming up. He never used Wheeler & that has tired the bullpen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

IMO, there is only one person on the entire Red Sox payroll that is not to blame. That is Jacoby Ellsbury.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say Goodbye S&S : Teakus uses the word Veritas in his footnote. How many Joe Sixpacks even know what "veritas" even means? You took the "Mikey" out of Mikeyinthe Bronx? What happened? Did you get booted too like your good buddy Babe?

Pike do you ever get tired of trying to police other posters? Do you notice that your efforts have no effect at all?

Pike you ask questions but never answer any directed at you, that says something about you.  Why do you use BeaconHill and not Pike?  Did you get booted?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Say Goodbye S&S:
    [QUOTE]The good part of this collapse is that it should solidify the firing of Francona. He is outcoached by virtually manager he goes against. It is pathetic how Maddon owns him. Tito "Who's your daddy?"  
    Posted by Veritas007[/QUOTE]
      No way they fire Tito, he'll  be back for another year at least, so you better get use to it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411795. Show user_4411795's posts

Pike please answer the previous post in full (though you'll probably ignore the parts that are damaging to you) along with this.  Do you really think that Babe and I find any shame in getting booted?  We know there is a giant double standard here.  Sox fans can write A-Roid and things of that nature all day and we cannot write David Ortiz and steroids in the same sentence without having the post removed or our screename booted even though the guy came up on the list as having tested positive (just to prove me wrong the mods may leave it up).  Either the mods jump on us or crybabies report us for having written something of that nature.  These guys are supposed to be men and they can't handle the rivalry so they cry to the powers that be to have us removed.  There is a GIANT double standard on here so we find no shame in being banned, how about you why do you no longer have Pike as your screename?  Did it take years of your abuse to get banned while Babe and I can be banned in a half an hour....we find no shame in being banned.  This forum needs to be a little more loose in allowing fans to get their points across and in allowing free speech/expression etc.  Obviously there are certain things that shouldn't be said, personal attacks, vulgarity etc but when Yankee fans post things that are true they should not be removed simply because it puts the Sox in a bad light.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Buck stops with enough fans who demand he be fired.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

fire theo and go get the GM in toronto.  he found a way to trade the "untradeable" vernon wells contract.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411914. Show user_4411914's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say Goodbye S&S : Teakus uses the word Veritas in his footnote. How many Joe Sixpacks even know what "veritas" even means? You took the "Mikey" out of Mikeyinthe Bronx? What happened? Did you get booted too like your good buddy Babe?

Why do you no longer use Pike as your screename?