Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!

ESPN reports that Valentine is impressed by Beckett...but isn't Bobby V trying to run Beckett out of town by banning alcohol in the clubhouse?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/red-sox/post/_/id/16854/valentine-impressed-by-becketts-work

I believe that's what the simpletons are trying to tell us, and they're always 100% correct!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!

Watch out with criticizing the leader of the trolls. J-Bay and Examiner, Georom, Zac, Babe, TWM, Jeter, Jessey, and Nagy ( AWOL) might call BDC Dottie and get you banned.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!

In Response to Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!:
    [QUOTE]Watch out with criticizing the leader of the trolls. J-Bay and Examiner, Georom, Zac, Babe, TWM, Jeter, Jessey, and Nagy ( AWOL) might call BDC Dottie and get you banned.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Right, except for the fact that I don't agree with what georom says about Beckett, if you read the intro to my Ft. Meade story from yesterday--as you claimed to have--you'd know that. Yeah, you ARE pike, I never had a doubt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

The term " EVISCERATE" has been used in two posts in the forum in the last two years. Once by Examiner and once by AllibiIke. Is that a random coincidence? Someone else has a signature line that also talks about disembolment of the King, getting out the entrails. Pathetic gore. One must love something pagan and gory stuff such as Civil War history to get a high over such gore.  EVISCERATE. Everyone else needs to look it up. If one wants to have multiple identities then don't use words such as EVISCERATE. It gives you away.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I find fault with the use of the words "chicken" and "beer," as it really is very old. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!!:
    [QUOTE]I find fault with the use of the words "chicken" and "beer," as it really is very old. 
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

So was Babe's act but then you claim that you never cared to read those but yet you read all of the Chickengate nonsense.  So was Softlaw bashing Jake and Jed a thousand times but again that never bothered you. So was Andrewmitch bashing Drew a thousand times and once again it never annoyed you. So you dislike OLD?? So was Bosox1941 and Georom with their tag team attack on Tito. Same response.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Personally I have been advocating for "glass" Lowrie to be moved out since 2010 while most of you acted as if he was the second coming of The Rooster.  

Drew was a miserable experience but if you thought otherwise I would consider you baseball "stupid".

As for Elles I have never once done anything other than support him... I can't dictate to Softlaw what to do - and I have said at least twice to him that it gets old.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Most of RSN knew that Drew was underperforming and not worth his contract and they probably came here and expressed that opinion here several times but why the need to repeat that opinion daily for four years like many on the forum? Why emulate Andrewmitch? Softlaw was just as repetive and boring as Andrewmitch so why battle him daily for four years.  Lowrie was often injured and showed glimpses of being a good hitter but once again the trolls needed someone to bash. Bashing is common practice on this forum.

The mods prohibit bashing a fellow poster but it is fine to repeatedly bash Red Sox players who later become stars such as Ellsbury and Pedroia. Why do Red Sox fans like to bash their own, the answer is simple - they are not Red Sox fans, they are trolls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Last I checked Drew and Lowrie were gone, why are you bringing them up? I had already forgotten they ever existed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]Last I checked Drew and Lowrie were gone, why are you bringing them up? I had already forgotten they ever existed.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]
    Burrito you are being trolled.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

I was addressing the daily bashing of Drew, Lowrie, and Ellsbury on a daily basis when sporadic criticism was adequate. For some reason the bashers needed to initiate such threads and post ad nauseum to them every day. Others didn't have that craving or obsession. Many post their opinions but don't come back every day to flood the forum with the same identical opinion, regurgitated.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!! : Burrito you are being trolled.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

You are right, I have been had.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

It was those who flooded the forum with non-stop repetive bashing of Drew, Jake, Jed, Theo, and Tito - who were trolling. Why regurgitate such nonsense on a daily basis for four years. Yet the J-Bay fraternity makes the claim that this is a good and interesting forum. What interests them however is the bickering, bashing, and hate. That is why they come here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BECKETT IS THE TEXAS "FAT-CAT" THAT WILL HAVE HIS PROBLEMS WITH BOBBY V.,   SOOOONER, RATHER THAN LATER !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Beckett screwed up last year and he told us that.  Let's move on..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]  BECKETT IS THE TEXAS "FAT-CAT" THAT WILL HAVE HIS PROBLEMS WITH BOBBY V.,   SOOOONER, RATHER THAN LATER !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Will you be happy with the GOP ticket of Romney and Paul. What ever became of your Tea Party? Sarah Palin, Bachman?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

If you guys really don't want Beckett, I suggest you petition the Sox F.o. to trade him for Kurado. you will save some money and get an innings eater. The Yankees will figure out what to do with Beckett - no worries.

Pike and Kim vs the world. Man, I feel sorry for the world.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

didnt i post this very same thing on the very first day of spring training with a pic of a gutless Beckett????  as always, i am in the know

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

So there is nothing to find likeable or positive about Beckett because he had a few beers? In an interview with Peter Gammons, which I believe will air tonight on NESN, Beckett said every ST is the same, a new season, yet all the questions are about the previous one. I'm not condoning what happened, but he's owned up to it and wants to put it behind him and move on. I suggest we do the same. My guess is until there is something else to report on, it will continue.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Georom / Jackbu doing his trolling on the desktop and laptop.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Say It Isn't So...Valentine impressed by Beckett...but, but he's the head of Chickengate...this can't be!! : Will you be happy with the GOP ticket of Romney and Paul. What ever became of your Tea Party? Sarah Palin, Bachman?
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

As long as it is not Rick Santorum. If he is the Republican candidate, then I will have little choice but to write in my own candidate. Last election, I voted for Alice Cooper. Think I will do the same this election.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

[QUOTE]didnt i post this very same thing on the very first day of spring training with a pic of a gutless Beckett????  as always, i am in the know
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

What did you post that is relevant to this topic?? Since your response in no way was related to the OP or the headline...as always, you're in a fog!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

You insult Georom by calling him a simpleton, I only think that he is trolling and enjoying doing it. It makes his day to annoy others.

Sections
Shortcuts